Chapter Nine.

"20 questions?" Luke asked me breaking the silence.

"Sure." I smiled back.

"Okay, but i'm only asking you. Favourite movie?" he smiled cheekily.

"The Step Up movies and The Twilight Saga."

"Favourite solo artist?"

"Justin Bieber."

"Favourite band?"

"One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer." i winked.

"Nice, nice." he smiled. "Favourite song?" he asked me.

"Out Of My Limit."

"Once again, nice. Favourite food?"

"Uhm.. Fruit."

Luke looked at me blankly "seriously?"

"Hahahaha, no. Probably chocolate or something."

"That's better." he laughed.

He kept asking me questions for a while and we began getting close. But someone interrupted us. Christian. He wasn't happy.

"What are you doing?! You're suppose to be here with me, but you're sitting with him?!" he yelled at me.

"Christian calm down! You walked off on me and i saw Luke and because i'm a fan of the boys i wanted to come over and just say hi, but we got talking instead. Sorry."

"Whatever. I'm going." he said as he walked off.

"Christian!" i shouted.

"Don't worry about him babe, just stay here with me." he smiled at me.

"Thanks."

I sat back down next to Luke and then he sat closer to me and put his arms around me.

"It'll be okay, he'll get over it." he reassured me.

"Thanks Luke, hopefully."

I started crying. I don't even know why. I just started crying in front of Luke Hemmings. Not only in front of him, but while lying in his arms. Good one.

"Babe, don't cry. Please."

"Sorry."

I got up and walked towards the water. It felt wrong to cry in front of him, once again, i don't know why. I could hear him walking behind me and soon after he was by my side. He grabbed my hand and stopped me and turned me around so i was facing him.

"Babe, please, don't cry. He's not worth your tears. No guy who can make a girl cry shouldn't deserve her."

"But we aren't even together."

"Good." he smiled at me.

"Why?" i asked him puzzled.

"I know we only met, but lets pretend it's love." he sang the lyrics of Live While Were Young by One Direction. I smiled and laughed at him.

"And also this is why.." as soon as he said that he smashed his lips onto mine and gave me the best kiss of my life.

"That's why." he said after we pulled apart. I just smiled.

I just then realized, i just kissed Luke Hemmings, the Luke Hemmings. On the same day i came to the beach with Christian Anthony, the Christian Anthony after a date. I swear i'm the worst person. What am i going to do?