Chapter Three.

We walked outside and the cold wintery air sent shivers down my spine. I was regretting my decision to wear a short dress, but it sure impressed. I was walking with a member of a boyband at 10:00pm. Wow. I still don't even know what the name of it is called.

"Hey Christian?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh, i feel embarrassed to ask you this, but i know i have seen you before, you were on X Factor in a boyband. What is the name? I can't remember. Sorry." he laughed at that. Stupid Alison.

"Don't apologize, i'm glad you're not one of those crazy obsessed fans. The name is What About Tonight."

"Yes! Now i remember."

He walked for a while then i got a phone call. It was mum. Great.

"Yeah, sure, okay, yep, i know, okay, bye."

"Christian, i have to go, mum's making me come home."

"That's fine, i'll have to leave anyway. Uhh, can i have your number? We could do this again sometime?"

"Yeah sure, give me your phone and i'll give you mine."

He pulled out his iPhone 5 and gave it to me. I put my number in it and gave it back to him. I got my Samsung Galaxy Ace and he put his number in.

"Well, i guess i'll talk to you later?" He asked me.

"Of course."

He hugged me goodbye and we went our separate ways.

------------------------

On the way home i noticed something. Or again, someone. It was him. The guy from school. Great.

A/N: Hey! What do you think so far?

Vote, comment, fan :) xx