«h-hi senpai *owo*»

legally i have given up on names 😊
——————
"IN THIS VIDEO I MADE A HOT CHOCOLATE STAND BUT WHEN YOU LEAVE A TIP YOU GET FREE MONEY! THEN WE DONATE THAT TO CHARITY" jimmy yells as we stand outside my house in my backyard, "we have a special guest today... DEJA!" jeez, he is very energetic.

"hi, i'm deja, uh, i'm a streamer," i awkwardly introduce myself. i see karl and then i hear jimmy tell me to be more energetic.

"deja, listen, they'll love you, okay ready? and go," he says again before getting back into character, "TODAY I MADE A HOT CHOCOLATE STAND, BUT WHEN YOU BUY A HOT CHOCOLATE YOU LEAVE A TIP, YOU GET FREE MONEY! WE'LL BE MULTIPLYING EVERY DOLLAR LEFT BY 10 AND DONATING IT TO FEEDING AMERICA," karl smiles over at me, as i hear jimmy introduce me, "AND OUR AMAZING LEMONADE STAND TENDER, DEJA VU!" i walk into the frame and smile to the camera.

"hi! i'm deja! i'm a streamer, and i'm the amazing hot chocolate server!" i give a little jazz hands and then smile again into the camera. jimmy gestures for me to jump and i do. "how'd i do?" i weakly smile to karl and he claps for me lightly.

"amazing, stunning, show-stopping," i walk over to my car before he can finish. i hear him jog over to my little beetle and he ducks down into it.

"punchbug! slugbug, no punchbacks," i lightly punch him in the shoulder and the. punch him again to make sure i cover everything. he pinched me very softly on the leg before quietly whispering something i can barely hear.

"bumblebee, no pinch backs," i roll my eyes and start my car before yelling that if anyone wants a ride to hop in. chandler and chris climb in and talk to eachother about what they think will happen. i turn on the radio back to 103.3, and pull into town.

we start setting up the stand as i sweat a little in my layered outfit. i see karl standing over there, shivering his balls off. i walk over and lightly poke him to get his attention before handing him my coat.

"what? deja? nah, i'm okay, keep it!" i shake my head and thrust it into his chest, "huh? oh fine. help me fix this sign," i bend over the table and start to add little designs and fix it. karl smiles as i stand back up and struggle to put the sign on the post. he easily sets the sign up and i adjust the camera.

"OKAY! NOW WE'VE GOTTEN THE SIGN UP! WE DONT WANT PEOPLE TO COME JUST BECAUSE ITS US, SO WE HAVE DEJA RUNNING IT. WE'RE GOING TO HIDE IN THIS CONCESSIONS STAND AND WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW UP!"  jimmy yells before ushering the camera in. i can still see the lens poking out, and the cameras at the top are giving them a live feed of what's happening. i wave up to the them and decide to let out a tweet on facebook saying that i'm running a charity hot cocoa stand.

-📘-
deja affy
hi everyone in my community! i'm doing a charity hot chocolate stand! every cent goes to feeding america, and i'll be matching for friends of strays!

-📘-

i decided to add friends of strays in there just to get the awe factor. i will indeed be matching donations to fos but jimmy doesn't need to know about this. i get a few comments and a few rsvps in the comments from old ladies. i see the first customer come up. a girl that's a few years older than me and her kid. jesus.

"hi! i'll have one hot chocolate!" the kid says and puts a dollar on the table. he had to be about six or seven, and his brown hair was lightly dusted with snow. i grab a thermos out of a little drawer and pour him a styrofoam cup. the woman, claire i believe, drops a five in the tip jar, and smiles at me. i hear the door open from behind me and see chandler walking out in my peripheral.

"ohmygosh! is that chandler from mr. beast?" the little boy asks and chandler smiles, grabbing a stack of ones from behind his back with a large band labeled 1000. claire looks at me and i nod, it's safe.

"holy shit- i mean, shoot," claire says, tears forming in her eyes, "are you serious?" chandler smiles and gives her the money. she covers her mouth in shock and hugs him. he then leans down and ruffles the kids hair before returning to the concessions stand. i stand up and hug claire before asking if she's okay with being in the video. she nods and hugs me back tightly.

i greet a few other people. a few people cry. then i see his ugly ass.

——
oo cliffhanger