«among us»

"FUCK YOU DREAM," i screamed into my muted mic, luckily nobody could hear me, as my character gets shot with a gun. i groan and see my pink coloured ghost fly around the screen. might as well wait because nobody is going to find my corpse as i died in comms. i see karl's purple colored ghost fly up to me. i circle him for a while and then go to finish my tasks.

5:27
"new text from karl„
"check the ingame chat"

i look down at my phone and decide to check out the in-game chat.

"whoever pink is they're a qt"

i giggle at the message and press my hands against my face. i can feel the burning sensation and i know for a fact that i'm blushing. thank god chat cant see me to clip this.

"ik"

i respond, mimicking the instagram convo we had. i see my chat start spamming but i refuse to look at it. i don't want to spoil the other imposter for me. i laugh and then wait for the round to end.

the other imposter ended up being mr. beast himself, as he accidentally killed in front of george. i laugh and then i get a text from sapnap to check twitter, and that i should probably end my stream. i smile to my stream and end it. i wonder if he send out a jokey tweet or something. i still have the other games to play with jimmy, but i go afk as a crew mate to check twitter.

~twitter~
deja stan
dejanotfound
did you see the in game chat 😳🖐 karl vu, kaja? aaahh i ship

grapez_
gr4pez_
bro they're prolly just friends chillax stans
(definitely not my twitter and you def shouldn't follow it)

karl x sapnap
karlnap
karl is for sapnap only. i don't know who this deja chick is but she's a homewrecker.

deja
deja_vu
@karljacobs_

~irl~

"bahahaha what the fuck," i laugh to my stream and look over to my among us game, "IM FUCKING DEAD?" i decide that someone has to find my body, so i go to finish some tasks. i'm in the middle of card-swipe, which i've failed about 30 times, when someone finds my corpse.

"who killed her," karl says, his voice not sounding angry, but just kinda jokingly pissed off, "who killed my wife?" i let out a flustered noise and tell the chat to shut the fuck up as they spam hearts.

"but you're my husband," sapnap whines, i unmute myself.

"karlnap is the only valid ship, goodnight," i smile as i unmute myself. they continue to bicker back in fourth before voting off chandler. i smile and i keep doing my tasks, as any good ghost would. i hear peony yell from the other room, so i'm guessing she died too. i hold up a finger, signaling i'll be right back. but i also audibly confirm it.

when i walk into adrianna's room, i see that she's staring in shock, as her ghost stands over her corpse. "HE WAS MARINATING ME," she yells to me as i wave to her stream. i see her candles in the background flicker and mess around. i laugh and then say goodbye to her.

"someone killed adri, so i had to make sure she was okay," i smile and explain to my stream. i'm finished with tasks so i decide to check up on everyone. how has nobody found adri's body? i find karl first, who is still a floaty ghost just vibing. i smile and we dance together. i have no idea who the imposters are this time around.

6:29
karl
check your in-game chat omfg stoopid

i look up from my phone and check the in game chat to see adri and karl talking. they said that sapnap killed them, and i said i have no idea who killed me. adri and karl both yell at me and i just stare blankly.