«dm»

♡︎ liked by dreamwastaken and 14,400deja_vueyebrow reveal

deja_vu
eyebrow reveal

  dreamwastaken
     you better not do a face reveal before me😡
             ➪deja_vu
             don't worry :) i won't reveal my face for a   
              looong time.
                  ➪user6
                      you're a cocktease deja
                           ➪deja vu
                            yeah i know
  karljacobs_
     even ur eyebrow is hot omg
              ➪deja_vu
                simp
              ➪sapnap
                simp
              ➪georgenotfound
                simp
              ➪mrbeast
                 simp
               ➪user12
                 simp
                      ➪karljacobs_
                         damn😔

~irl~

"adri! adri!" i scream at her. she was sitting downstairs and i was upstairs. yes. i was lazy. but she was also much closer to the fridge and didn't feel like getting up to get a monster. fuck, i groan out, my body barely moving. i take a glance around my room. my bed was sitting high above the ground, the stepladder leading up to the chained mattress had paint spilt all over it. my setup was on the other side, just incase it fell in the middle of the night. my minifridge that was previously full of monster, and behind that a lot of mikes hard lemonade for special occasions. i spin in my chair and then get up next to the door.

as i start walking down the "stairs" i see adrianna sitting on the couch, presumably editing a video, or even just scrolling through twitter. i grab a monster out of the fridge, the cold hitting my face.

(a/n, i've never had a monster in my life)

"those aren't good for you, y'know," adri smiles at me and then points to my original monster. i smile back,  and then take a long sip out of spite. i laugh, as the taste rolls down my throat. "sooo," adri says, a mischievous look on her face, "karl jacobs?"

as soon as she says his name my face must go red as i feel all the blood go straight to it.

"what about him?" i ask, sounding as calm as i can, but my words come out over enunciated.  adri just smiles and shoos me as she types something. yeah not suspicious at all. i head back upstairs and decide, whatever i'm going to stream. as i make it in my room i get a DM from someone named Austin.

~twitter~

hi! i was wondering if you
would like to go on a dating show
called love or host? i see that you
dont't have a face reveal, so if you
reject it understand.

uh, sure i guess
i'll do a face reveal soon i guess lol.

great! now would you like only
women only men, or a mix of both?
a mix preferably

is it okay if i'm a surprise?
i think it would be funny

yeah no problem!
see ya thursday!

~irl~

seeing as it was only wednesday, i only had a day to prepare, so i deep clean my room. i'm going to do a face reveal on love or host, but first i have to go completely dark.

i smile to myself and then i climb into bed, as it had taken me about five hours to clean my room spotless. i state up at the ceiling as my tv plays the same episodes of grey's anatomy over and over. i finally drift off to sleep.

====================================i hope you like it! sorry this was short
send me some reviews please!!
also!
100+ views! omg Pog!
sorry i made deja not have a face reveal