«NOT FILLER»

guys i'm really bad at suspense
so filler
i guess 😁
there's nothing in this chapter so
skip if you want ;)

IGNORE ME SPELLING JAXON WRONG I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE FUCK I DECIDED JAXSON WAS AN OKAY WAY TO FUCKING SPELL JACKSON
====================================
i pound my hand to the beat of the song.
"oh annnnnnnaaaaaaa" i sing as loudly as possible. i wasn't that bad when i want to be, but right now i was just focused on not hitting a deer when passing the farming towns that i passed.  i peel out onto the highway and then back onto a bottom road attempting to make it to the closest hyvee.

after i drive smoothly over the bridge, one hand on the wheel, one hand on my seatbelt, a weird ritual i've had since i was younger. i cruise into the parking lot and out on my cream mask. i open the door and smile, inhaling the fresh air. i walk towards the opening doors, seeing the icecream cart outside advertising a refreshing treat. i grab a cart when i make eye contact with someone at the starbucks.

jackson. i have to get groceries. i look away as quickly as possible as i pull into the cereal isle. i grab some captain crunch when i feel someone touch my shoulder.

"deja," i hear a soft, but still deep voice say, "hey!"

"jackson," i turn around. god he's hotter than normal, "what do you want?"

"i- nothing. i just need to talk about what you did to me," he smirks. now i remember why i broke up with him.

"well. if you don't need anything i'll continue shopping in peace. don't you have a thrifting video to do?" i spit the words back at him like it's acid. his eyes look pissed but then he leans down as he was about 8 inches taller than me.

"i know why you're faceless, you don't want anyone to cheat on you with someone prettier than you again," he licks his lips and suck the acid right out of me and throws it back. i stand tall and just walk away. i can't let him have the satisfaction of letting him know he got to me.

(a/n jesus i made this dude a dick lmfao,, question, should i stop putting these?)

when i'm finished shopping my total is 109.89. i fork up the money and say you too when the cashier asks if i want a receipt. i focus on her name card. melody. my melody, kuromi, you too. shit. i book it out of there, without even taking my change of 11.11. adrianna would say that was a sign, but i say it's just a coincidence. when i get into the car i'm stuck behind a truck with an LK 11037 license plate.

i continue over the bridge and when i get home it's 11:43. i open the door after carrying in the 10 bags of groceries, and plop them down on the counter. adri still hasn't woken up. i should go see if she's breathing. i check her pulse. yup. she has one. god A, wake up. i go to unpack groceries. by the time i'm done it's noon.

==================================== accidentally wrote the whole love or host
cry myself to sleep
i hope everyone's heard of hyvee.