🏮97'Line🍯

══════════════════════════
Title: 97' line.
Main ship: Liskook.
Side ship: Chanrosé, Jenkai and Vsoo.
Genre: Soft.
══════════════════════════

The sound of heavy boots echoed in the small hall which led to the back room, a tall doll like figure stepped into the dark room and was immediately greeted by masculine, veiny arms pulling the short haired girl into a warm and tight embrace.

“yeah yeah, I missed you too.”

Lisa whispered softly while hugging jungkook back, she had to stand on her tip toes to at least rest her chin on his wide shoulders. Although it was dark, both of them were aware of the wide smiles on their faces.
After a while, they finally pulled away. Lisa took her black pierced cap off and sighed deeply, of course she was tired. Who wouldn't be after a five hours shoot? Jungkook switched some dim lights on and took a seat.

Out of all the chairs present in the room, Lisa went for her favorite one, which was jungkook’s lap. According to her, jungkook’s lap was the most comfortable. Therefore, she climbed up on his thighs and stranded him. The male caressed Lisa's tiny waist and looked up at her while leaning back on the chair. A soft smile still plastered on both of their stunning faces.

“It's been a while, I really wanted to see you.”
Jungkook spoke, his tone was so soft and sweet, Lisa felt like as if someone was pouring honey in her ears. She really missed his voice. It's not like Lisa and jungkook didn't talk, they used to call each other everyday, it didn't matter if the call lasted 5 minutes or 5 hours, they just enjoyed each other's company even if they were to sit in silence, they would love it.
Lisa's schedule was packed and so was jungkook's. They were both very busy this year, which means that they didn't get enough time to see each other or go on their cute dates.

Jungkook felt Lisa's warm hands cup his soft pink cheeks, he felt himself melt under her tender touch. Soon, her plump lips were against his, this is what jungkook needed, this is what he craved for, he longed for those lips. Their lips moved together in sync and the kiss was so refreshing for both of them.
Couple of minutes passed, jungkook's lips were now glued to Lisa's pale, delicate neck, few marks were visible on her porcelain skin. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her slender fingers were busy playing with his brown locks. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed every move of her boyfriend.

“Are you guys done making out?”

Lisa and jungkook were interrupted in the middle of their hot session by Jennie’s blunt question or should I say, sarcasm.

Kai jumped on the couch besides Jennie and looked at the other couple who were embarrassed but at the same time annoyed.

“oh I'm sorry, I thought a Virgin bitch said something.”

Lisa rolled her eyes and turned around, her back was now resting on jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckled a little on his girlfriend's statement and kissed the top of her head.

“oh please. Me and Kai don't wanna have premarital sex. You guys need to rest your horny asses.”

Jennie rested her head on Kai’s shoulder and took her phone out to call Rosé but before she could do so, the door opened revealing Chaeyoung with hands full of snacks. She walked in, excitedly, followed by chanyeol.

“took ya long enough!”

Kai got up and helped Rosé in setting the table.

“I'm sorry, the traffic was insane. Where is Jisoo?”