🧚‍♀️-Hiraeth🧡

个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个
Title; Hiraeth.
Ship; Liskook.
Side ship; Yoonlice.
Genre; Fluff/romance.
个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个

“Jungkook, enough. I need to finish my work.”

Lisa said with slight annoyance in her low tone as she helplessly tried to push her giant boyfriend away from her, jungkook was clinging onto her like a koala. Though, he was tall, handsome and looked intimidating, he never failed to show affection to his beautiful girlfriend.
Jungkook has always been a open hearted man who would shower Lisa with all of his love and attention, Lisa would be lying if she ever said that she didn't like it. Although, she was quite the opposite, she hardly ever hugs him, she is really low on affection and is bad at expressing her feelings for him or anyone but that does not mean she don't love this man who is still not letting her go.

After a while of continues pushing and pulling, Jungkook finally moved away, allowing Lisa to catch her breath.

“Thank you for bringing these files and I'm sorry for bothering you. I was just so busy that I forgot them at home.”

The long blonde hair girl took a seat on her favorite chair and leaned back. A soft sigh escaping her plump rosy lips, the bags under her eyes were more prominent today, probably because she forgot to cover them with her concealer which she uses everyday because, ' I do not want anyone to think that I'm tired.'
Her long lashes compliment her face so well, especially with her eyes flutter close. Jungkook took his time to admire his girlfriend's beauty as she was busy massaging her temples.

“It's okay, Lali. It's my day off anyway, so I was just bored in the house. I'm glad to help you, if you need anything just call me, okay?”

He took a step forward to lay a tender kiss on top of her head, she felt her face heat up and didn't dare to meet his Onex eyes. His little gestures might not be that special for others but to her, they were more than enough.