Moonlight 🌙 (pt2)

⌐═══════════════════════
Title: moonlight
Main ship: Liskook
Side ships: Taerose, jenmin and namsoo.
Genre: fluff/romantic
═════════════════════⌐

“you're telling me that Taehyung's best friend is the same guy from your dream?”

Jennie asked Lisa in disbelief. Lisa was as confused as Jennie right now. The young girl nodded as her Hands trembled, Jennie hugged her trying to calm her down.

“okay okay, it's okay. Calm down Lisa, let's talk to Rosé about it.”

Lisa nodded once again. Jennie could feel Lisa's heartbeat going crazy. Jennie left Rosé and Taehyung's shared bedroom and called the blonde girl from the kitchen. When Rosé entered the room, she had a calm expression although Jennie told her that Taehyung's best friend is the guy from Lisa's beautiful yet terrifying dream.
Rosé sat on the bed and signalled both of the girls to sit with her. Once they were seated, Rosé broke the silence and confused Lisa and Jennie by the words she spoke.

(a/n: omg that rhymed. I'm a rapper. 😎)

“I called him. Few days ago, he told me about the strange dream he kept having. Today, when you told me about your dream, I realised that both of your dreams were the same. Now, you're telling me that he is the same guy from your dreamland.”

Lisa was trying to process this information in her mind. Jennie had alot of questions coming her head but the question she chose to ask was,

“Is Lisa the girl from his dream? He saw Lisa, right?”

Rosé nodded. Lisa was the girl he saw. Both, Jennie and Rosé looked at Lisa's direction.

“hey babe, sorry to disturb you girls but me and kook are going out to play basketball with few of my other friends, okay? We'll be back soon.”

Taehyung informed while peeking in the room. Rosé smiled and nodded. Taehyung then walked in, pecked Rosé's chipmunk cheeks and walked out of the room.

“I'm over here stressing about this stupid dream while this guy is going out to play with his friends.”

Lisa's sentence caused both of the other girls to crack up. Jennie patted Lisa's back and chuckled softly.

“well, one of you both have to be smart. If he doesn't cares then you need to take all the steps.”

Jennie said and Rosé agreed. Lisa needs to talk to him.

“we are having a close friends party tonight. It's a celebration for Taehyung's new book which won the best selling book of this year. Jungkook is invited, you should come too. It will be a good chance for you to talk to him. I'm sure he cares too, he is just a little awkward some times.”

Rosé offered Lisa to come to the party, Jennie was already invited along with her boyfriend Jimin. Lisa agreed and decided to come too. She was also very impressed by Rosé's boyfriend's work. The young girl loved reading books and she had read few of Taehyung's books before and liked them alot. She never focused on the author's life so she didn't have any clue that Rosé's boyfriend was the infamous author, Kim Taehyung.

-

“I don't wanna be a third wheeler.”

Lisa whined while wearing her black blouse with her white shorts. Her black boots complimented her fair complexion and the dark pink lips were a cherry on top. The girl decided to tie her hairs up in a high pony tail, her hairs reached till the end of her back, just above Thailand's ass.