boyfriend 😳💗

[slight NSFW]

"Ah, what a beautiful day~"
I mumbled to myself softly before turning around to see my boyfriend, sleeping peacefully beside me. Cute. I stared and admired his perfect features before slowly getting up and walking towards the bathroom. Just as when I was about to close the door, I heard a sleepy voice.

"I wanna join too."

I looked at my now awake boyfriend. Let's play with him.

"No."

He raised his eyebrow and slowly got up.

"I didn't ask, I was telling you. I wanna join too."

I shook my head while smiling in a teasing way.

"and I said no. I don't wanna shower with you."
"you do realize that when you say no to me, it makes me wanna do that more."
"I don't care."

He was about to walk when I quickly closed the door.. Well, at least I tried. He was faster than me and pushed the door open, he rushed in and closed the door.

"Jungkook, no."
"jungkook, yes."
"no."
I tried to push him and walk out from bathroom but he grabbed my wrist pulled me back.

"Don't even think about it, young lady."
"why are you so stubborn?"
"because you are so irresistible."

Okay, that made me weak. I blushed and avoided eye contact with him. He knew I was slowly giving in, he twisted the shower knob and pushed me to the wall, I gasped due to his sudden actions. He pressed his body with mine and leaned closer to my face.

"don't worry, I know that you are still sore because of yesterday, I won't Fuck you or anything. Just a little make out, hm?"

I blushed deeply when he mentioned what happened last night, I nodded slightly before he pressed his lips to mine. At first the kiss was soft and full of love but slowly it turned into a passionate, deep and full of lust, kiss. The kiss slowly got sloppy and wet. The water pouring on us, our clothes..well, his boxers and my oversized shirt, which technically belonged to him— were now soaking. His hands mover down to my waist, caressing it gently. He tried to enter his tongue into my mouth but I didn't let him, of course If he is stubborn, so am I. At least that's what I thought before he gripped on my ass, smacking lightly causing me to gasp and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside, discovering every inch of my mouth. He bit my lower lip before pulling away, we both were breathing heavily. I thought it was over but he proved me wrong by his actions, he moved down to my jawline, trailing kisses down to my neck. He left butterfly kisses all over. He knows that how sensitive I am to these kisses. I covered my mouth because I didn't wanted him to hear me moan, it might change his mind and he would start sexually teasing me. I released quiet, muffled moans.

"I WILL sexually frustrate you, if I won't hear you."

Did he read my mind?

I nodded slightly and uncovered my mouth, he quickly took a hold of both of my hands by just his one hand and pinned them above my head, on the wall. He started sucking, licking and biting my neck, leaving purplish marks. Basically, marking/ claiming me his. He left a few on my collarbone, I couldn't help but moan softly. My moan got a little louder when he sucked on my sensitive spot. He realized that he found the spot that's why he took longer there, he kept on biting and licking it. After leaving few more marks, he backed away and looked at my neck while smiling softly.

"Mine."

I playfully rolled my eyes and nodded.

"wanna take a look at my masterpiece?"
"sure."

He smiled and picked me up, walking towards the bathroom mirror. I looked at my neck and widened my eyes before chuckling softly

"those are alot."
"yes, because I wanna make sure that everyone knows who you belong to."

Cute.

I smiled and he twisted the shower knob again before walking out of the bathroom, he gently placed me on the bed and dried me with a towel.
He treats me like a baby, no man ever make me feel like the way he does. This is what makes me love him even more. He walked to the closet and grabbed his favorite hoodie, walked back to me and signaled me to take the shirt off. I did as I was told and he helped me wear the hoodie.

"Thank you."
"anything for my babydoll"

We both smiled at each other and I watched him, drying himself and changing into comfortable clothes.

"Like what you see?"

He smirked and I blushed, deeply.

"h-huh? What? N-no, I mean.. Y-yes but-"

He chuckled softly while shaking his head, I gulped nervously while he walked towards me and pecked my lips softly.

"I have plans for us today."
"let me hear them."

He sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.
"we will watch movies all day, eat lots of snacks and cuddle all the time."

I placed my head on his shoulder and smiled softly

'sounds fun to me"
"good"

We both smiled and hugged each other tightly.

And what happened next?  We just cuddled, watched movie and ate so much food!
Best boyfriend ever.

'I love you, jungkook."
"I love you too, Lisa"

..
Finally updated. Wish me luck for my exams.
-kim