🔴Blocked🚫

═════════════════════════
Title: Blocked.
Main ship: Liskook.
Side ship: chaejin, taesoo and jenhope.

This is the third part of “online”
══════════════════════════

The waiter came in with their orders, he served them with their delicious looking food and drinks and walked away with a smile.
Jungkook was clearly nervous, anxious, his legs bouncing and his brows furrowed, the wrinkles forming on his forehead. Lisa didn't say anything, not a single word. This silence was softly killing jungkook.

“Lis—”
“I'm happy for you.”

Jungkook was cut off by Lisa's sudden confession. The tall male was confused now, he refused to believe that Lisa, his sunshine, is saying this. As much as he wants her to move on, a part of his heart really wants her to not give up.

“what do you mean?”

Jungkook asked as Lisa swung her glass in mid air, rotating it slightly. She wasn't crying, not a single tear in her sparkly doe eyes, no pain, no hurt, her eyes were hard to read. They were blank.
A soft sigh escaped her delicate, beautiful plump lips as she slowly placed her cup down before leaning back on the chair and crossing her arms.

“Jungkook, I loved you, dearly, immensely. I waited for you, all this time, despite the fact that so many people asked me out, ignoring my friend's piercing words, dismissing my negative thoughts. All I wanted was you, I had some hopes in me, I thought or—I imagined that you were still with me but I guess they were right, it was just young love. I was naive, got hooked up on your beautiful lies. I should have moved on when I had the chance, but it's okay. I don't hate you, I'm not sad, I'm not mad, I'm not hurt. I'm just a little disappointed at my own self for actually believing you, for thinking that you cared enough, how foolish of me. I'm embarrassed.”

The liar was looking down, too afraid to maintain an eye contact with the girl who's strong glare was enough to make a grown man shiver from fear.
Jungkook was fidgeting his fingers, biting his lip aggressively.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry for falling in love. I belonged to a family where they don't allow anyone to marry outside the cast, even when I was talking to you, even before I met you, I already knew my fate. I knew who I was gonna marry but I couldn't help falling for you, I knew this wouldn't last but your love was so sweet, I couldn't resist. I'm sorry for hurting both of us, I know I can't fix it, there is no turning back now but please, hear me out?”

Lisa didn't say anything, she nodded slightly, signalling jungkook to continue.

“well, I WAS married to my cousin, I didn't love her, never had any feeling for her, you were the one who was always on my mind and heart. Before our wedding, my parents found out about you, I told them how I love you and I wanna date or marry you and you only but of course they didn't allow, they took away my phone and then I was forced to marry my cousin. She didn't love me either, she liked someone else. We were both hopelessly stuck together, time went by and I was helpless, miserable. I thought that you probably moved on, maybe with someone else, the thought of you being in love with someone who wasn't me was killing me, every second but I knew it was my fault. After that, my wife passed away due to blood cancer. It was a hard time for my family, especially her lover, who never got a chance to date her—”

Hearing all that messed with Lisa's mind, her head was dizzy, she felt awful, bad and slightly mad. Without realising, she wiped a tear rolling down her pink cheek. She slowly, hesitatingly, placed her hand on top of jungkook's big ones, gripping on them tightly in sympathy.

“after she passed away, I tried once again, to convince my parents to let me marry someone who I truly love. They got mad at me, called me a disgrace and kicked me out of the house. With no money, no food, no shelter, I helplessly walked in the streets alone, I asked my friend if I could stay with him, he didn't even think twice before letting me crash at his place. Me and him started living together and I had to work, very hard, to earn money. I bought a phone and the first thing I did was search for your account which I didn't think was still in use but surprisingly you stayed. I was delighted, filled with joy when I finally got to talk to you..”

Lisa felt really bad for judging him so hard, she patted jungkook's hand gently before rubbing it slowly. Jungkook smiled softly at her, reassuring her that it's okay and that "it happens"

“I'm so sorry to hear all that, I really am. You should have texted me from your friend's phone, you could have lived with me. I feel so guilty right now, all that you went through just because of me but let me tell you that now I'm here with you, i won't leave.”

Her words sweet, which made jungkook feel secure and warm, he was beyond happy to know that Lisa was once again, on his side.

“thank you for giving me another chance, you know, I talk about you all the time to my friend, he said he would love to meet you. Today, I told him that if I come back home alone, then he shouldn't even bother asking me any question but if I come home with an angel on my side, then we are gonna spend a good time together.”

Lisa giggled softly, her cheeks turning red now, jungkook couldn't help but flash his bunny smile at her.

“that's so sweet!! We should go meet him then!!”

Jungkook nodded and paid the bills, without even eating anything. Lisa was excited and happy to know that there was no one coming in their way now, she had jungkook. All the wait was worth it.

Or was it?

Jungkook and Lisa made their way towards the exit, Lisa didn't realise that they were being watched by a couple sitting next to their table.

“he is so good at it but he really needs to change the excuse.”
“Jennie, did you not listen what he said? Last time he said that his wife killed her own self and this time he said that his wife died due to blood cancer.”

“oh yeah, I wonder what he'll say next time to his next victim.”
“oh, probably AIDS”

Jennie and hoseok, the two love birds who were also jungkook's best friends, laughed hysterically. They high five-d each other and Jennie nodded.

“oh my god, yes. That would be so funny.”
“what do you think he'll do to this girl??”

Jennie narrowed her eyes, thinking a little before answering,

“probably stab her in stomach like he did to the last girl.”
“ah, that's lame.”

Jennie shrugged as Hoseok continued drinking his tea.

"poor girl."

════════════════════
Finally, I'm done with this story. :) there isn't any part four for "online"
I hope you guys liked it.
I'm a little busy with my studies so it's hard to update.
Anyways, thanks for the 300 followers. <3
(changing my name from Kim to Lamia but I'll just write is as "L")

L