⚠Sugar Daddy (pt3)🔗

Note: please don't read this. 🗿
---

"missed me?"

I heard a low and a very hot voice, kinda of like a whisper coming from the back. I slowly turned around to see jungkook standing right behind me.
Oh no.

I looked down, avoiding his gaze. My face was red and so were my ears. He saw me in this condition, I was all sweaty, my hairs were a mess and my own three fingers were inside me.

"Didn't you read the terms of conditions, properly?"

I frowned, I couldn't remember the rules well. I probably did something wrong here but I don't care. It's my own body and it's fine if I'm doing this. He is acting like he never masturbated in his entire life. I wish I could say this all in his face but I'm too shy and he is too scary.

"third last rule, Sugar baby is not allowed to touch themselves unless their daddy ask them to do so."

Ohhhh, I forgot about that.

I quickly removed my hand from my heat and chuckled nervously

"o-oh? Haha, i f-forgot about itttt, silly me. Let's go and finish the food-"

I said while trying to walk pass him but he grabbed my hand, specifically the hand I was using to please myself. He pushed me into the wall and looked at my fingers. There was some precum on them.
He looked into my eyes and slowly sucked on my fingers

(a/n: I read multiple smut ff to get more educated, so y'all better appreciate it and not complain. 🗿🗿🗿)

It gave me chills down my spine and I felt weird in the stomach. He sucked all the liquid on my finger before pinning me to the wall.
He was speaking in such a low, luring voice

"you broke two rules."
"t-two?"
"you touched yourself and you disobeyed me."

He was right. Oh god, what's gonna happen.

My breathe was shaky and I looked down on his chest as I had no where else to look at and I was trying to avoid his deathly stare.
He leaned closer and closer, soon enough there was no space left in between us, our lips were connected and my lips didn't even hesitate to melt with his. They were moving in sync, his lips were so soft, tasted so good and he was such a good kisser, it excited me even more.

We pulled when we couldn't breathe no more. We were out of breathe, I was gasping for air. He whispered softly into my ears.

"you mentioned earlier that you like public sex, am I right?"

I nodded shyly

"then I'll give my princess what she wants but.. Don't make any certain noise, you need to be as silent as a mouse."

That was hard
(a/n that's what she said. ;)

I really miss the show "The office" 😔✌)

I knew that I would mess up. I can't control it but still I nodded again and bit my lower lip in anticipation and excitement.

"good."

It feels so nice to hear that coming from his mouth. He praised me. I smiled softly he prepped my face with kisses, it made me giggle. He then looked into my eyes and left a quick peck on my lips. Then, he slowly moved down to my jawline, he started trailing wet kisses from my jawline to my neck. I had to keep my voice down but he was making so hard as he started leaving marks all over my neck

His order was:
Lick-kiss-suck-lick the mark-and then peck it.

He was doing that all over my neck. I had my eyes closed and my lips were parted. I slowly opened my eyes and whispered softly