Chapter 7

Clarkes P.O.V

It worked. I can't believe it actually worked. As soon as we set up the bomb the jaguar had followed the path of fake footsteps we decided to put. And on the last step it blew up. We were on the edge of the tunnel when it happened. The impact knocked us back and also managed to push a heavy boulder in front of the tunnel opening which led to the forest and the bars that opened toward the dropship was stuck. Which meant we were stuck. After 20 minutes of trying to find a way out we gave up. I slumped on the floor next to bellamy who chose that moment to get up and start pacing the tunnels. Suddenly he turned to me and said "You really want to know why I'm ignoring you?" I gave him a slight nod. "Because i never loved you clarke. You were just a distraction like the other girls i have slept with.  And i thought that maybe you weren't that bad but now i know the truth. I hate you clarke. You're not worth my time." I realized the tears running down my face. He turned to me and said my name. Over and over again. I didn't understand what was going on. Then i realised that I was being shaken awake. Octavia was waving her hand in front of me. We were in my tent. " Hey"

"How did i get here?"

"Well Miller found bellamy near the tunnel and he carried you back."

So not all of it was a dream.

"Bellamy carried me back? "

"No, Miller." She gives me a look and adds "did you talk to him? Bellamy i mean."

I shake my head.

She smirks and says "i can fix that." And walks off.

And i am officially worried. Let's just say , when octavia gets on something, she never stops until its done. Its all i can do to hope for the best.

-----------------------------------

The sun was about to come up when i decided to go to the river. I told octavia where i was going and that i was to leave in ten minutes. No one except octavia was up yet. I grabbed my pack and walked out the gate and took my time walking to the river. What am i going to do i thought. I've been thinking that way too often.

When i finally reach there i see a figure. Instinctively i think its a grounder and make a run for the camp but i stop. Actually i freeze. Its bellamy. Seriously, octavia!

The only time i want to be alone she sends him down here. I decide to talk to him anyways. I am a little nervous. No- a lot nervous. Ever since that dream i had in the tunnel I've been worried about what he was going to say. I walled and plopped myself next to him.

He got up to leave but i held his arm. " Please bellamy, just tell me what i did wrong, tell me what i did to make you hate me so much that you can't even look at me. Because i hate this. I hate not talking to you. I hate not being with you. Just-"

"Dammit, clarke, don't you get it! I saw you the other day, with finn! "

What is he talking about. i haven't talked to finn in a week.

"Bellamy, what are you talking about, i haven't talked to finn in a long time. "

"Don't play dumb clarke. I saw him walking out of your tent the other night. It doesnt take a genius to figure it out." He shouts. Im surprised because he has never shouted at me before. He continues "i trusted you, clarke. I trusted you with my life."

-----------------------------------
A/N
Short chapter but honestly i dont even think i can write long chapters. Anyway don't forget to vote, loves!