chapter 13 *rewritten*

Louis and Harry look at each other with fond looks and start telling me the story....

Louis' pov (10 years ago)

I roll eyes as I follow my friends into the glow in the dark mini golf place, such a dumb idea. We are 17 almost adults why would we go do something so stupid. "Come on little Lou! Stop being such a boring pussy!" Joey says giving me quite a scary look that I know means that I better start acting differently or he will hit me or something along those lines. 

I put a fake smile on my face and follow him and our other friends to the guy handing out the golf clubs, when the guy is about to hand me my club Joey steps in "He won't need one. This way right?" The guy nods with a slightly confused look on his face but I couldn't focus too much on that because Joey shoves the little notepad and the clubs of the others into my hands. 

The whole time I just walked after them, not understanding what I did wrong for them to act like this. Right now they are drinking milkshakes while I'm sitting outside on my own waiting for Joey to bring me back home. 

I hear a door open and look up in the hope to see Joey but it's the golf club guy. He looks at me with surprise written all over his face "Why are you here your friends are all inside?" I shrug "They don't want me there." The boy tilts his face "why are you here if they don't want you around?" "To carry their clubs?" 

The guy gasps "did you even play?" I shake my head making him gasp once again. He grabs my arm and starts pulling me up confusing me "What are you doing where are you taking me!" The guy doesn't say anything and pulls me into the building again and grabs two clubs and a little notepad "We are gonna play! Duh!" I look at him with wide eyes "Why?" 

The guy gives me a beautiful wide smile "Because it's fun! I'm Harry btw!" I can't help but get a small smile on my face as well "I'm Louis." Harry nods and we start playing the game, making me forget all about my friends. 

"-You cheated Louis! You are not allowed to kick my ball away from the hole!" Harry laughs as we sit down with our milkshakes "Show me the rules and where it states that!" Harry rolls his eyes "It doesn't matter! It's still cheating!" I shake my head "When there are no rules about it, it's not cheating!" Harry laughs while shaking his head "Ok ok then! I still won though!" I smile at Harry's proud look on his face. 

"So did you enjoy actually getting to play along instead of just carrying the stuff of your shitty friends?" I bite my lip "They aren't that bad but yes it was pretty fun, you where pretty fun." Harry give me a cheeky smile "I know that I'm pretty thank you." I don't argue with him because I do agree, Harry is indeed very pretty. 

"You're pretty too you know." I couldn't help but blush at Harry's words, I like being around him. He makes me feel like someone cares about me and actually wants to have me around. 

Harry must have sensed that something was going on as he reaches over and grabs my hand in his "What's going on?" I shrug "I don't know it's so weird... My friends never make me feel this liked nor are they ever this kind to me, it's just something that feels weird and unknown but it does make me very thankful that you are here hanging out with me." 

Harry gives me a soft smile "I like you as a person Louis, you're so kind and you don't deserve to be around people that treat you like your 'friends' do." I nod at his words "So we are friends?" Harry smiles wide and nods, I smile back at him and softly whisper "Thank you" making Harry rub my hand in a comforting manner. 

From that day on we hung out every time we had some free time, my heart beats a little faster whenever I'm around him, I believe that I'm actually in love with him. 

I walk into the glow in the dark place with shaky hands, today is the day that I will tell him that I like him well love him. 

I sit down in our usual booth after ordering two milkshakes, my hand are sweating like a crazy as I see him walking up to me with his usual giant smile on his face. He sits down in front of me "How are you today my Louis?!" "I-I'm good..." 

Harry tilts his head "Hmm you are stuttering so that's a lie, tell me what's going on please?" I look down at the table and take a deep breath before I start speaking "W-well I like you... uhm like like like uhm I love you? Uhm no wait yes- oh god I'm so stupid please forget this." Harry doesn't say anything so I slowly look up to see him looking at me with a wide smile. 

"I like you too Louis, More like love you." My heart skips a beat as Harry leans over the table closer to me, he gently puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me to him to where we are just a few inches apart making me breath hitch. "I'm gonna kiss you now." Harry says and doesn't give me any time to say anything as he right away presses his lips against mine. 

The kiss was soft and gentle, no open mouths just lips moving together in a loving way. 

We pull back and look at each other with the biggest smiles and I just know that Harry is the man that I will marry. 

AHHHHHH the larry love story!! tell me what you think.

~~~Renée