chapter 8 *rewritten*

His face is inches away from mine and I can feel his breath on my face and one of his hands is placed on my hip but all I can focus on his Harry bare cock laying right against my bare thigh... 

Harry's pov

Louis left me in bed with Niall to go do some morning work out which in all reality just means that he's gonna jerk off and then shower and drink some coffee. I can't blame him though because damn it Niall is hot and the way he is laying against my cock is very overwhelming. 

I notice that Niall starts moving slightly but it's not until he lets out a loud squeak that I know that he's really awake "Good morning Niall, nice seeing you here." I smirk at the back of Niall's head and I just know that he is blushing. "G-Good morning H-Harry I uhm I have to pee?" I know that he is just saying that to get out of my arms but I let him go because I don't want to scare him even more. "Have a shower too if you wish and feel free to use everything that's in the shower." 

Niall nods "Thank you Harry." He then almost sprints out of the room and into the bathroom. I turn over to lay on my back with the smirk still on my face. 

The door opens and in walks Louis in just some shorts and I almost start drooling, believe me my husband is a walking snack. "Good morning babe had a nice time with your hand?" Louis rolls his eyes and walks over to the bed while keeping his eyes trained on mine "You are thinking the same as I am right?" I nod slowly "he is perfect and god his perfect little ass." I groan at the thought of Niall's ass. 

Louis straddles me "That's perfect, let's get him." He roughly kisses me while having his hands tangled in my hair while my hands are groping his thick bum. 

Neither of us noticed that the sound of Niall showering stopped nor that the bathroom door opened until a soft gasp in heard. Louis pulls away from the kiss and we both turn to look at Niall who has covered his eyes with his hands and I can't help but chuckle "No need to be like that Niall we both know it's a pretty view." Louis says with a large smirk playing around on his face. 

Niall slowly moves his hands away from his face that is bright red "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." I shake my head "We don't mind love, now let's all just get ready for work yeah." Louis gets off of me while nodding "Yeah good idea babe." Louis walks into our closet and grabs a suit for me and for himself he then turns to Niall who is still just wearing a large shirt and hums before walking further into the closet, he then comes out with some smaller clothes that one of our shags left once "Here Niall this should work, we could get your clothes after work on tiny?" Niall smiles and takes the clothes "Thank you Louis and I would like that yeah... Y-you will be staying with me while I'm grabbing my clothes right?" 

Louis smiles "Of course tiny, Harry and I will keep you safe and happy." He winks at me making me roll my eyes. 

Niall was about to walk back into the bathroom to change but I gently grab his wrist "Just change in here so incase it doesn't fit we can find some other clothes." Niall blushes again but nods anyway. 

While changing I couldn't help but stare at Niall and I know that Louis is doing the same, his little body is just so perfectly curvy and beautiful. "It fits you perfectly." I say once Niall is fully dressed and I really mean what I say, the pants are slightly too tight which makes sure that his ass is hugged nicely while the light blue blouse just looks cute and makes his eyes pop. 

"I uhm thanks..." Niall says while awkwardly looking at his feet which gives some time to shoot Louis a look who just smiles at the cute boy that's standing in front of us who will soon be ours. 

"Well now that we are dressed let's eat some breakfast." Louis says well no more like demands, Niall and I both don't say anything just follow after Louis who leads us to the kitchen where food is already on the table and I stare at it in confusion. 

"Lou did you make this?" Louis scoffs "Yes Harold, I did!" I look at Louis in shock and I notice the annoyed look on Louis's face and I can't help but be amused by it "And you didn't burn the house down?" I ask in all seriousness making Louis hit me over the head "Yes you dickhead now shut it before I divorce you and marry Niall instead." 

That makes Niall look away from the table and at us with wide eyes "I uhm I what?" an idea pops up in my head so I wrap my arm around Niall's shoulder "You gotta be fast because you have some competition." 

Niall looks up and me with eyes full of confusion and something that seems like hope. "D-don't divorce..." Niall mumbles softly making me nod while looking at Louis "Yeah Niall's right we don't have to divorce to have him." 

Louis and I both look at Niall who is still in my arms wondering what he will say and when. He looks so flustered yet scared. 

"I-Is this a joke?" His soft voice breaks the silence. 

:)))) YASSSS 

~~~Renée