69.

"When they say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true"
~Michael Jackson

Ps: read down below after finishing this chapter, Enjoy!

*few weeks later*

"Imani do you love him?"

*flashback*

"You think you will love me one day Imani?"

"Never in a million years."

"ill respect that Imani cause i like you thats why i spared your live multiple times."

"I bet you told Aubre the same thing.."

And there he was his eyes darkened something i was very used to seeing.

••••••••••

"Yes don you called us?"

"Yes i did Imani betrayed me and she didnt regret it at all she wants to behave like a whore in this mansion im giving you guys a treat for being so loyal to me. She's all naked and ready for you guys she's on the pill anyway." He said as my eyes widened.

He revealed a small pill box with the rest of the pills.

"Imani remember what happened to the girls before you that used that damn pill? Im sparing you your life babygirl but i wont spare you your innocence."

"Michael please dont do this i had my reasons!" I cried.

"Trey told me you were acting suspicious thinking in the backyard holding a small box of course i told everyone in this building to look for that exact Box and oops who was so smart to hide the pills under the matras? You're so dead Imani..." he hissed as his eyes darkened into the most deepest dark color i've ever seen.

He really had those demons!

"BOYS FUCKING RAPE THAT BITCH BUT BEFORE THAT LET HER SWALLOW....every single pill inside this box ! She cant get pregnant anyway by one of you guys, i want this on film also and Imani for you you should be Thankful that i kept you alive."

"No NO! MICHAEL PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!" I begged and cried hard wanting to run to him so bad and hold him back from
Doing this.

"PLEASE!!! PLEASE NOO MICHAEL!!! REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD ME YOU'RE NOT LIKE YOUR FATH...."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IMANI THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" He yelled as he stormed off the room"

••••••••••

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!"

IMANI! I would never! Do that you fucking bitch Im GONNA FUCK YOU UP SO BAD! SOMEONE IS FRAMING ME  I DIDNT KILL THEM ON MY OWN GRAVE!"

"SHUT UP DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!" She yelled hysterically  making another attempt to stab me and thats when it was fucking it.

I failed holding myself back she was so stupid and so stubborn to believe every bullshit i jumped her smacking the knife out of her hand, i was in so much rage all i wanted was to make her regret the day she was born, i started elbowing her in the face i could hear the sound of some bones breaking she screamed in agony begging me to stop i couldnt i was a fucking monster i started punching her in the face and striked a few times on her skull.