25.

Before we get into the chapter here is a description about what the Mafia includes.

•At the start of the Black Guerrilla family Joseph jackson was the Don and Michael Joseph jackson was the underboss

When Joseph Jackson died Michael took its position as the don and the underboss Spot is kept for Michael's Child who will take that position inside the mafia.

•The Consigliere in the Black Guerrilla Family is Imani Jackson even tough shes not really a friend of Michael and she doesnt want to advise him he did hire her to be the Mind behind the bussines and her to help him and advise him but it takes turns in this story a Consigliere can be a Male or Female and it doesnt have to be a family member by blood.

•There are no Capo's inside the BGF its not a really big Criminal group so there is no Capo needed mostly italian mafia's use Capo's becasue theyre army's are Huge.

•Soldiers(member) and associates are included in the Black Guerrilla Family which are man like: Trey, Marc , James , Anth. Associates get hired and paid when in need to fulfill a demand By the don itself. They are not part of the BGF.

•••••••••••••

*Michaels pov*

I could hear Trey's Complains i could hear the anger and the sadness in his voice he really cared about Imani and it bothered me
To death and made me angrier at the fact that he Cares and Loves my wife and hates to see her suffer. And it made me so furious that the more he talked the more i wanted to see Imani suffer i was definitly different then other guys.

I got up and punched Trey in the face as i made my way to the Office again. There she was against the wall im not going to describe what i was seeing i yelled at all of them.

"GET OUT THE ROOM ALL OF YOU NOW FUCK OFF!!!"

They put theyre pants back on and left the room i walked to Imani's side and picked her up she started fighting back traumatized and hurt by my disgusting action she wouldnt stop slapping me and punching me
And for the first time i let her i let her beat me up and out all the anger and pain inside of her i held her in my arms i dont know what has gotten into me the jealousy killed me from the inside i didnt want to lose her how could Trey be good to her!

"LET GO LET GO OFF MEEEEEE!!!! DONT TOUCH ME NOO DONT TOUCH ME!" She yelled out loud. she was scared of me she was terrified. She couldnt escape the nightmare she was stuck in.

"IMANI! Stop okay im s...
Im sorry Imani please baby i know you wont forgive me for this baby im so sorry please calm down."

She cupped my yaw with both her hands and yelled outrageous at me.
"I DONT WANT YOUR SORRY's I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WONT LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE YOUR A RAPIST ! YOU LET YOUR WIFE GET RAPED YOUR DISGUSTING JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER YOUR EVIL I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE ILL WATCH YOU DIE IN FRONT OF ME! KILL ME KILL ME NOW DO WHAT YOU WANT I DONT WANT YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE BRING ME MORE GUYS TO RAPE ME HUH THATS ALL YOU CAN DO YOU WEAK BITCH! YOU FUCKING WEAK SON OF A BITCH!"

i felt my yaw clench like crazy i balled my fists preparing to give her the beating of a lifetime but i stopped. I got up carrying her in my arms bridal style to our room. I layed her down on the bed and looked at her.

"Everything you said was true Imani your absolutely right iam evil i didnt want to lose you by shooting you you know i couldve had erased you from earth withing a few seconds but no something held me back from losing you. I dont wanna kill you i just want us to be one to be a tea....."

She spit in my face angrily and looked away not wanting to face me and i understood that totally. I wiped my face clean with the sleeve of my blouse.

"Imani please i promise you it wont happen anymore"

"Filthy liar"

"Imani baby"

"DONT FUCKING BABY ME!"

"I SAID i promise you!!"

I looked up at him
With burning tears in my eyes.

"If your promising me to not hurt me divorce me cause the biggest pain you gave me is forcing me to marry you."

"The fuck you mean Imani?"

"Divorce me..."

New chapter is up!!!! Its short im sorry i know but i hope yall like it!!!❤️

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER so many things are going to happen. And those chapters wont be shortt