62.

"There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story."
Frank Herbert~

*next morning*

Last night was pretty life changing for the both of
us. After god knows how long we had sex and yes it was the best sex i've ever had. I just gave into this man and there was no way back anymore. I was so exhausted the morning after and here i am looking like a total mess and feeling sore as fuck.

We fucked the whole night with breaks in between of course and untop of that Mr Jackson left early as fuck to go to this so important meeting. Here i was laying in bed taking in all the steamy hot ass moments from last night, i was still wet as fuck for him not gonna lie. It was 9 in the morning and Makena was still asleep. I got up and went to take a warm shower. I freshened up and made my way to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. Michael left me a note on the bed which said...

"By the time you wake up ill be out, dont worry i still didn't forget how many times you begged 'Daddy' to never stop fucking you, we can finish what we started later"

I blushed softly followed by a chuckle at my hoe behavior. This man made me do and say things its just unbelieveable. I was so deep in thoughts that i burned my eggs and here i was making eggs for a second round. Ain't gonna lie i felt lonely right now,
I got so used to the three of us being together all the time and now just a single appointment made me
Moody and lonely.

Then the sound of the doorbell caught me off guard . I got up and went to check on the security screen and believe it or not it was a fucking Chimpansee at the front door. I rubbed my eyes a few times thinking i was seeing ghosts or just imagining crazy ass things and after the second look i was sure about it. There was a Chimpansee at the front door a little one to.

I opened the door slowly and there was a little adoreable Chimpansee dressed up in a Hawaiian vacation outfit. It looked ridiculous to me cause I've never been in a situation like this. I was this close to calling the nearest Zoo cause all i was thinking right now was that he possibly escaped from the zoo.

He then handed me over Michaels car key freaking me out. "What the fuck is going on here"

The Chimpansee looked at me as confused as i was and then he just made his way inside making me look at him in disbelief. "Imani be nice to our new pet." 

I turned around and there was Michael standing holding two big bags filled with stuff and food for the Chimpansee, he never went to a meeting he went to get a Chimpansee. "Michael what is going on did you really buy a Chimpansee?"

"Yeahh they are one of my favorite animals, i love animals girl and i just wanna make my childhood dream come true."

I was still in shock but at the same time i adored him, i adored how he wasn't shy to admit what he loved to do and as crazy his wishes could be i would never hold him back from making his dreams come true. "Well he better not turn the house upside down cause i will come for both of you."

"your daddy promises you that"

"Michael shut uppp"

"Yeahhh i kept on telling you that last night cause you almost woke my babygirl up with your loud ass."

"Shut up this place is huge she wouldn't have heard me thats impossible."