Chapter Eleven, Christmas Gala

Thank you to everyone who made a suggestion on the names but especially thank you to Awkward_Normallity @ShadowPhoenix34 and Yoruichi92 the winners are: Onyx, Sage and Honey for Regulus, Pandora and Marlene

Thank you to everyone who made a suggestion on the names but especially thank you to Awkward_Normallity @ShadowPhoenix34 and Yoruichi92 the winners are: Onyx, Sage and Honey for Regulus, Pandora and Marlene. So I'm proud to present Messers Moony, Starfall, Padfoot, Prongs, Onyx, Sage and Honey.

Edited 3/2/2022

Chapter Eleven Christmas Gala

Josie smiled as The Hogwarts Express pulled into the station of Platform 9 3/4; spotting her Mama and Daddy standing on the platform next to Arcturus and Melania Black through the window she waved happily to them.
"I'll see you later Josie." Pandora and Marlene said, bringing their best friend into a group hug.
"I'll see you later. Jamie, and Remus won't know what hit them." Josie whispered to her friends.
"Neither will Sirius." Marlene said, wiggling her eyebrows at her best friend. Josie slapped her arm playfully causing Marlene to cackle. "I'll see you later Remi." Marlene said, placing a soft kiss to his lips.
"I'll see you at the Gala, Mars." Remus bid, a blush spreading across his cheeks. Remus was coming back to Potter Manor with Josie, James and Sirius and would be staying with them for Christmas, but would be Marlene's date to the Gala.

Once they'd finished saying goodbye to their friends for now, the remaining group consisting of Remus, the Potter twins and the Black siblings, they exited the train with their belongings and made their way through the crowd to their families.
"Hi Mama. Hi Daddy." Josie said, greeting her parents happily.
"Hi darling." Euphemia said, hugging her daughter happily. "Hi Jamie, Sirius, Remus and this must be Regulus." She asked after she finished hugging the three boys.
"Hi Mrs P. This is my little brother Regulus. Reg, this is Mr and Mrs Potter." Sirius introduced.
"Well it's nice to meet you Regulus." Fleamont smiled at the young boy. "You can call us Mia and Monty like your grandparents and these hooligans do." He said laughing at his son's affronted look.

"It's nice to meet you too Mr... I mean Monty and Mia." Regulus sand, shaking Monty's hand and kissing the back of Mia's as custom dictates. "Hi Grandma, Grandpa."
"Hello Reggie." Melanie smiled, pulling her youngest grandson into a hug once she'd released Sirius. "Don't worry you'll be staying with us from now on." She whispered in his ear. "Mia, do you need any help setting up for the Gala?" Melania asked.
"Thank you but I've got everything under control." Mia declined politely. "Monty and the boys will be setting up the ballroom under strict instruction from Josie and myself, and the House-Elves have everything else under control."
"Okay, we'll see you on Christmas Eve then. Sirius, behave yourself." Arcturus warned sternly.
"Of course Grandfather." Sirius agreed.