Chapter Twenty One

Lexa hums softly in response and Clarke chuckles

Clarke starts placing kisses against Lexa's forehead. Lexa moves to straddle Clarke and begins trailing kisses down her neck.

Clarke flips them so she is on top.

"teik me teik care gon yu hodnes, (let me take care of you love)" Clarke whispers in her ear before kissing along her jawline.

Lexa shivers at her words.

"Klarke," She whimpers softly as she grabs onto her blonde hair

Clarke gives a small smile looking at the beautiful woman below her. She loves how much Lexa wants her all the time.

Suddenly they hear a clatter downstairs. Clarke continues to trail kisses down Lexa's body, ignoring the noise trying to disrupt this moment. They hear another loud clatter and Clarke starts cursing to herself as she gets off Lexa and throws on a nightgown. 

"Someone better be dying," Clarke says annoyed

"It's probably just Murphy and Emori. Come back to bed," Lexa says softly.

Clarke looks unconvinced as she hesitates to leave the room

"Clarke, your Commander gave your an order. You dare disobey your Heda?" She says playfully as she slowly spreads her legs open and raises an eyebrow questioning her silently. 

Clarke's eyes go dark and she licks her suddenly dry lips as she looks at Lexa. She starts to move back towards the bed slowly.

Suddenly a loud noise is heard again and then the sound of breaking glass. Lexa jolts out of bed with her dagger in hand, which was under the pillow.

Clarke laughs lightly 

"Shof op (shut up)," She says handing Clarke the dagger while she quickly throws on her nightgown. She grabs her dagger back and starts moving down the stairs. Clarke grabs her gun and follows.

They make their way to a room where Lexa said the noise came from. Clarke finds a lamp and turns it on. She looks around confused. Lexa points to the window that has broken glass with red blood dripping from the window. Lexa then suddenly hears someone approaching behind them and Lexa pulls Clarke behind her and readies her dagger. Clarke aims her gun over Lexa's shoulder.

"Woah Woah Woah, it's just me!" Murphy says holding his hands up

"Be quiet, we aren't alone," Clarke whispers in an annoyed tone

Murphy looks at them confused then sees the broken glass. Murphy thinks about how Emori is in the kitchen and runs out of the room. Lexa and Clarke follow.

A grounder starts attacking Emori in the kitchen and Emori tries to fight him off while screaming for John. The grounder grabs a kitchen knife and makes his way towards Emori. He brings his arm down with the knife when suddenly Lexa's dagger flies across the room going through his hand. He drops the kitchen knife and yells in pain.

John grabs the cutting board off the island and hits him across the face with it.

Emori says the guys name and goes to try and attack him but John holds her back

"You know him?" Clarke asks

Lexa pulls her dagger from his hand and kicks him in the chest down to the ground.

"laik yu alone (are you alone?)" She says through a clenched jaw in her Commanders voice

He looks at her with wide eyes and Clarke points a gun at him

"Not usually. He said he was going to kill me the last time I saw him! well, guess what I'm going to kill you!" Emori screams and struggles to free herself from John's grip.