Chapter Twenty- Six

Lexa's breath hitches as her back arches into Clarke's touch.

She kisses her passionately and Lexa breaks for air for a moment before tilting her head slightly and frantically clashing their lips together. She grabs Clarke's top lip between hers. Clarke lets out a soft moan. Lexa deepens the kiss and she places her hands on her hips pulling her closer.

Clarke starts to unbutton Lexa's pants and she sticks a hand down them touching her core over her underwear. Lexa let out a moan in between kissing her.

Lexa grabs her wrist and removes it from her pants slowly. Clarke breaks their kiss and looks at her with a confused face. Lexa smiles and she moves to unclasp Clarke's bra. Clarke chuckles as she pulls the straps down and Clarke hangs it on one of the sticks that shoot off the back of the throne while playfully smirking.

Lexa takes one of her breasts into her mouth as she grabs the other one. Clarke sticks her hands under her garments and meets her core. Wasting no time teasing her entrance. She starts working her slowly with one finger. Lexa's body shutters for a moment and Lexa switches to her other breast. Clarke picks up the pace and as the one finger slides out she adds a second and thrusts it in.

"Klark," She moans out as her head falls onto her shoulders and her hands drop to Clarke's waist.

Lexa goes to unbutton Clarke's pants but she stops her. 

"You can have your way later. Right now I want to watch you come undone by my hand," She whispers 

Lexa nods and lets her continue 

Clarke decides it's best to not linger in the throne room when someone can come by any moment. She speeds up the pace and trails kisses along Lexa's neck while grabbing her breast with her free hand. Lexa's breathing is erratic as she is coming close to hitting her peak.

Clarke whispers all the dirty things she wants to do to her tonight in her ear as she uses her thumb to circle the older girls throbbing clit.

Lexa goes to moan out Clarke's name but Clarke lets go of her breast and covers her mouth to deafen her moans.

"Release for me hodnes (love)." She whispers in her ear before biting her ear gently. Lexa's whole body spasms and her body goes limp in Clarke's arms.

Clarke removes her hand from her core. Lexa's eyes flutter closed trying to regain her breathing. Clarke rubs her back softly and kisses her forehead.

"We should probably take this upstairs," Clarke says to her softly

"That is wise but I'm afraid I cannot move right now," She chuckles while still trying to catch her breath. Clarke slowly moves her so she is laying with her head against the throne. She buttons her pants for her and places a soft kiss on her lips.

Kane suddenly barges in and his eyes bulged out almost comically as his mouth drops open in shock

Clarke looks back hearing the door open and Lexa looks over her shoulder to see Kane with a beat red face

"Oh my god," Clarke says in embarrassment. Lexa pulls Clarke against her trying to cover Clarke's front. 

Kane shuts the doors quickly and turns to face the doors to give them some privacy.

"I'm sorry Commander they said you were down here... I didn't know..." He starts

"It's okay Marcus. We shouldn't have been so careless," Lexa says

Clarke dismounts from the Commander's lap quickly and Lexa gives her the discarded Commanders coat and buckles it up quickly to cover her.

"You can turn around Marcus," Lexa says