XIV. LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON.

The first thing Sophie did was widened her eyes and grab Biana's hand and force her to look at her. A question of:
I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE?

Biana smiled sheepishly at Sophie and then turned to give Fitz a death glare but Fitz without looking at anyone was climbing the stairs and banged the door on them.

Keefe stood on the middle of the stairs looking from up the stairs and down the stairs where a very uncomfortable Tam and dumbfounded parents were staying.

"When... When did this happen?" Della asked finally smiling for the first time.

Biana shifted from one foot to the other glancing small looks at Tam, "Um... Just before Fitz came to ask me about this."

Della smiled even wider and assured Tan inside, "We are so sorry. We didn't know. Would you like some tea?"

Alden also smiled weakly but then gave his wife a look, "As much as we appreciate you coming here. We are in a thought place right now...uh Tam. A family issue..."

Tam it smiled at him, "Of course I understand. It's really rude to barge in on you like this but I just wanted to check on Biana... She didn't look that well when she left."

Sophie noticed how her friends turned slightly red and averted their gaze.

Tam shifted from foot to foot, "And I'm sure Keefe would have done the same for Sophie."

Sophie turned red as she saw the confusion on Della's and Alden's faces.

Tam looked confused, "They...don't know?"

Sophie had been meaning to tell them but for some reason Sophie that they just knew. Because they were Della and Alden...

"You and Sophie are... Soulmates?" Alden looked from Keefe to Sophie and then backs again.

Keefe scratched the back of his neck and looked uncomfortable as much Sophie felt. Tam looked sheepish.

"I... Should go. I'll go." He nodded to himself and smiled at Bisna and opened the door, only to open it to Alvar Vacker's face.

Guys just quick reminder that my school will be starting and the gaps between the updates will be longer and the updates will be short. I'm really sorry but I'll try my best to update. :)