VII. IT IS NAMED THE GREAT SOPHIE CENTER. IT IS TRADEMARKED, YES.

Sophie couldn't decide how her day could get any worse, it had started off with her tripping in front of the parking lot, getting a headache right after that and then seeing Keefe... Surrounded by girls.

Which had somehow made her headache worse, go figure. It didn't help that she was having chemistry the first period and exploded the serum all of Miss Galvin and was sent to the Healing Center. Added to that, she was now miserably lost.

She took another turn at the corridors, this time the walls were stark white... It was somewhat familiar but everytime she put her hand on why it was familiar, the memory at the grasp of her fingers disappeared.

"Foster?"

Sophie shrieked and jumped back only to see Keefe sitting up in a bench, smirking at her.

Sophie calmed down and opened her mouth only to see Keefe's face fall and almost whiten, she realized he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at her wound.

He suddenly rushed to her and snatched her arm, though it was gentle somehow.

Sophie waved him off. "It's nothing. I just got burned in chemistry because I messed up the serum. Lady Galvin sent me to the Healing Center but I got lost..."

Sophie shut her eyes shut as her headache got worse but when she opened them she saw Keefe do the same.

"Did you..." She trailed off as she saw the pain in Keefe's eyes.

"Yeah, I did. But it was more of a fraction of what you felt..." He eyed her and then began dragging her through the corridors.

"I'm fine," Sophie protested. "I just tripped in the parking lot-"

"YOU TRIPPED IN THE PARKING LOT?" Sophie watched as Keefe yet again observed her checking for injuries.

"Honestly, I'm not going to let you out of my sight after this." Keefe continued to drag her until they reached the healing center.

"Hi, Elwin." Sophie waved her hand at the Doctor who had his eyes focused on a clipboard in front of him.

Keefe narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously. Sophie just rolled her eyes and made her way over to her bed.
Keefe smirked as he saw the picture hanging above it. Sophie felt herself turn bright red. She had forgotten about that, great now she can add getting embarrassed infront her soulmate to the things that made this day worse.

"Sophie! You I was somewy expecting you but... Keefe? What are you doing here?" Elwin had begun to inspect her wound. Sophie did her best to avoid Keefe's gaze.

"Oh...um Sophie's my soulmate."

As soon as the words were out of his mouth Elwin dropped her hand and abruptly stood up.

"REALLY? YOUR SOPHIE'S-" he cleared his throat. "Your Sophie's Soulmate?"

Sophie glanced a little at Keefe and was surprised to see that he was... Blushing. Sophie felt herself smile. Keefe nodded at Elwin as Elwin smiled widely at them and took a seat beside her.

"Wow... I never in my life thought that thus would happen. Sophie Foster's Soulmate is Keefe Sencen." He continued to shake his head and smile.

"By the photo I take it Foster's famous around here?" Keefe asked while playing with vial.

Elwin went back to inspecting her wound. "Yep, my most frequent customer, I almost had a petition to name it "The Great Sophie Center." "

Elwin put guaze over her wound and continued to wrap it.

Keef bursted out laughing while Sophie glared at him. "YOU TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE! It would have been legendary." Keefe sighed as if he was just imagining the possibilities.

"Right, your wound should heal in a few days. Meanwhile take these for the headaches I know you've been having." Sophie nodded as Elwin gave her some pills.

Keefe stopped swinging the vial back and forth between his hands. "Wait, the headaches are often? Then how come I only felt it now?"

Elwin frowned, "Sophie had always had them, yes. It's not a big deal trust me I've tested her enough times to know. But you felt it too? Wow, you two must be strong. When did you find out again?"

"Yesterday," Sophie answered him.

Elwin's eyes widened, "Yesterday? Wow. It is true that some very strong connections between Soulmates can be empathized as well but knowing yesterday and feeling the other's pain is... I don't even know."

Sophie didn't know what to make of that thankfully she didn't have to.
Elwin gave them a reassuring smile and checked her a few more couple of times. "Well, Sophie I look forward to your next visit. You too, Keefe."

They left the Healing Center in silence but it was comfortable silence.

"Do you know why you get them? I mean from what I felt it must be pretty painful." Keefe stopped in front of her.

They were painful but Sophie was used to them so she just gave Keefe a smile. "It's fine, really, it's not a big deal. You should get back to class though I should too."

Sophie looked from behind her and infront, she recognized these halls. "Huh, I actually know where I am."

"Well, did you hear what Elwin said? We should get a matching t-shirts saying "YOU WISH YOU WERE COOL AS US!""

Despite the cringey statement, Sophie laughed and when she stopped laughing she saw that Keefe was looking at her she blushed and looked away.

"I'm going to get back to class. I'll see you around Keefe!"

She walked fast in the other direction, and in cue the bell rang stopping her in her tracks as students piled onto the corridors.

"HEY, FOSTER! SUPER STRONG SOULMATES FOR THE GO!"

Sophie cringed as a thousand students turned their way and stared at them, the only thing Sophie could do was hide behind her hair and walk onward. She would be lying if she said she wasn't smiling as she saw the gaped faces of the other girls.