Chp 3. whiskey

Ele was bundled up in Georges arms, trying to escape at any chance she had, she was getting restless cause he was much stronger then she was, he constantly giggled every time Ele tried to get away.

George: "you're stuck with me darling, there's no getting out of this" he said with a devilish smile

Ele: "George you are so difficult, you get that"

George: "says you, I know how you feel about me Ele" he whispered into her ear

Ele's cheeks started heating up and she glowed red.

———————————————

The rest of the Weasleys started pouring into the living room.

Fred: "Looks like someones been claimed" he said with a laugh

Ele: "oh shove off mate" She sneered back

underneath the blanket Ele had felt a hand grip her thigh, her eyes widened and looked at George, he was smirking but not making eye contact with her, Ele's stomach started to turn once again and she started to breath heavily as he slowly moved his hand up her thigh when then she gripped his wrist to stop him.

George: "what's the matter darling" he whispered in her ear

Ele let go, when he started to rub her thigh slowly, all of a sudden Ginny brought in the whiskey.

Ginny: "alright mates, who's ready to get drunk"

George stopped rubbing her thigh and told Ginny to pass him a shot of whiskey, she handed him the shot and he gulped it down quick. Ele watched him as he wiped the whiskey off his lip with his thumb, he then passed the glass back to Ginny.

Ele: "Hermione can you start a movie?"

she looked over to Ele wondering why she couldn't do it herself, taking her a moment she looked over and her eyes went wide to the sight of her and George bundled up together.

Hermione: "uh sure"

Ron: "what are we watching" came Ron from the kitchen

Hermione: "fifty shades of grey"

George: "wicked"

everyone sat in their places in the living room as the movie started to play, Ginny was filling up shots of whiskey, she had handed Ele one when she hesitated as she grabbed the shot, everyone was slightly looking at her since they all knew she never had a drink before, George took her hand that was holding the shot lifting it to her mouth.

George: "open up"

He tilted the shot to her mouth and she slowly swallowed it, it burned her throat as she coughed, George smirked at her and took his shot.

Ele: "show off"

he laughed.

                ———————————————

Half way through the movie most of them were drunk, they were all giggling at the movie and making jokes, Ele only had a few shots since it was her first time, but she did start to feel a bit tipsy. George had his head on her shoulder and once in a while he would let out a laugh. it was about 1am, Ginny and Harry were cuddling on the big couch, where Fred, Hermione and Ron were bundled on the floor, fred was barely aware of what was going on and constantly giggling at everything, Ele felt restless, all she wanted was to be bundled up in her bed, although it felt nice being wrapped in Georges arms. All of a sudden she felt the urge to pee.

Ele: "George" she whispered

George: "yea" he said groaning

Ele: "I need to pee"

George: "alright" he responded getting up off the arm chair pulling her with him

he started walking her towards the stairs

Ele: "uh George do you have to pee as well?"

George: "no no, I just want to come with so I can protect you"

Ele: "um okaaaay"

there's not much she could do since he's drunk, and not to mention she's tipsy.

———————————————

Ele had entered the bathroom when closing the door behind her

George: "oooww" he groaned

Ele: "what are you doing?"

George: "tagging along" he said with a smile

Ele: "George id like to pee alone"

George: "but Ele" he whined

Ele: "no, now please let me pee alone"

George: "fine" he shrugged then backed out closing the door

———————————————

George: "are you finished" he mumbled

Ele: "yes George"

the door slowly opened as he peeked in, he had grabbed Ele's waist pulling her close to him

George: "Eleanor I love you" he mumbled

Ele: "what"

George: "I love you"

She pulled away looking him in the eyes, he smiled down at her

George: "soooo"

Ele didn't know what to say, she had a crush on this boy for a long time but didn't realize it would come to this, had he liked her as well all this time.

Ele: "George I-"

George: "its ok, I know you don't feel the same"

Ele: "no I-"

why was she hesitating, the man she crushed on for years liked her back.

Ele: "I love you too George"