Am so happy

You are in your deep thoughts, suddenly your phone was ringing and you flipped out to the reality.

You saw the caller id and face palmed yourself.

It was jungkook, after you came to your parents, he didn't call you because he thought you need to spend a lot of time with your family. He wants you to be happy after all.

You're about to attend the call but your mom calls you. you slide the phone in your pants pocket and rushed to kitchen where you mom is.

Yes mom, why did you call me?you asked your mom who was cooking some sweets.

Yn..ah, just taste this 'Yaksik', it's your favorite sweet. When i made this, you and your brother will come to the kitchen and take this without me knowing. You both goes under the dinning table and eat this.
She said and giggled.

You were giggled by your moms new but old memories, the memories you forget for so long.

She caress your cheek and feed you the sweet she made, you ate that with the happy tears filled your eyes. You both was on your own world mother daughter's world. At the very moment someone cleared his throat and speak

So, you feed the sweets to our princesses only, not for me'ah. It's not fair jagi..ah. you father fake cried.

Appa, you said happily, run towards him and hug him. Oh princess I miss you so much, Your dad said and caress your back.

I miss you appa, you chuckled.

Meanwhile he tries to grab a sweet from your mom's hand but she slightly tap his hand and said.

Yeobo, you have diabetics no sweets for you. Appa are you have diabetics? You question him.

Yes dear it has been for nearly 3 years now. Your father answered you and made faces.

Then no sweets for you appa, you giggled.

---

You forget the fact jungkook calls you, you're happy with your family. After dinner everyone gathered in the living room and talk about some random things, by the time you receive a message from your school.

Text

Ms. Yn, This is a gentle reminder to you, that you have not been to school for the past 5 days. It's your pre- clinical year, so more classes you'll attend, more things you'll get to know.

Thank you

By
Teachers and parents association,
Seoul medical school,
Seoul.

Oh my god, i screw it up, you mumbled to yourself, but that was audible to your mom who was sat next to you.

What happen dear? You mom asked worriedly.

No mom, its a message from school, to remind me about my absence. You said.

It's okay yn tomorrow onwards you will go to school, hobi said and your parents just nodded.

Yes oppa, i'll go from tomorrow, you said and bid them a good night and went your room.

---

At morning

You got up at 5:30 in the morning and got ready to go to school, it was soon, your school would start at 8 in the morning, but your house was too far from your school, that's why you got ready so early. You had a breakfast with your family and went with your brother.

---

In car

So, how did you feel now yn, Hobi asked you with a smile.

Oppa i'm so happy now, all my worries, all the pain i have, everything everything are gone, you said with a cute huge smile.

Really! Am too happy dear, he retorted.

Oppa, i want to ask you something, you said and he hummed, how did you know about these things, i mean our... you were cut off by him.

Jungkook, he said me everything and he shows the picture. We went to busan, we ask Mr. Sang about you.