Hurt

He pushed you harshly to the ground, by the force he pushed you, your hand hit a concrete pole and started to bleed, you groaned in the pain. But he left without glancing at you.

---

But after he goes to his apartment, he sees you through his window,

Her 'Eyes' was like the color of the earth, littered with the colors of our planet, but that mesmerizing eyes drops the crystal clear droplets. It stabs my heart deeply. I can't tolerate this, i want you yn, i am sorry for make you suffer. You are the one who told me everything, you are the who told your love is fake, your promise is fake. But you are the one who is coming to me after all these happened, jungkook thinks and an unknown tears falling from his doe orbs.

He shut his eyes and calls Taehyung

Hyung come and pick up yn from my apartment, he said in the phone before he reply he hung up the call and sighed.

He also suffered from your action, he didn't expect these this from you, he trust you, he thought your are his strength, but you make it all worst. You make him realize that the love is nothing but more than a word. The hope he had over you was shattered but he don't lose his hope on love.

Your words spinning around his mind
'I want to leave you forever jungkook, after i leave you, you won't hate me so much'. What you mean this yn? Why you said this to me? Leave me forever means! He thoughts deeply, your words piercing his heart.

---

It hurts you most, not only the physical pain but also the mentally pain, bcoz he hates you. you try to get up from the floor but you couldn't, the pain in your elbow was hell, suddenly someone came in front of you like a tower with his tall figure. You turns your gaze upwards, it was non other than you savage friend, Kim Taehyung. He held out his hand towards you, he helps you to get up. You both walk towards your car and drove off to his appartment, he treats your injuries. You were silent all time, you don't utter a word but all the time you're silently sobbed.

You feel empty without him, it was like you missing something big, you tried to breath but with every breath you took the pain. you also suffered from what you did to your relationship.

Taehyung was worried about you.

Yn, he softly calls your name, but you're in your deep thoughts. Suddenly You started to cry harder, he took you in his embrace and pat your back softly.

Cry as much as you want, am here for you, don't worry everything will be alright, he try to calm you. You fall asleep in his shoulder. Using his free arm he calls jungkook.

He gently laid you on the couch, you both were sitting before and covered your petite body with sheets. He gently Stroke your face and tugged the strand of hair in your ear.

He admires your beautiful face and thought, you are going through a lot yn, i don't want to see you suffering like this.

---

Why you called me hyung, jungkook spat at taehyung. He did not notice you were in the couch of taehyung's living room.

Jungkook..ah! i want to talk to you about about something really important, taehyung stated.

Is it about yn means i don't want to talk, he mumbled. The little they doesn't know was you're hearing them.

Listen to me koo, it is not what you think, everything she said was.. he cut off by jungkook.

No hyung, she takes revenge for what i did to her back in the school, i admit it, i love her but i was coward to express my feelings towards her because of my family, my noona and her death.