Finally found you

He was infront of her room, he raised his hand to knock the door, but for his suprise

He hears the familiar voice from his behind,he used to hear that voice in his past, his bestfriend's voice. once that voice gives him the soothing, that voice calm him when he was angry throughout something. he love to hear that voice everyday in his past, but now he miss everything.

Y/n's pov

You came to your building and searched the house key in your handbag, while you was talking somthing to yourself. You don't notice the person infront of your door, you was busy in search your bag for a key.

Ah! Gottacha finally, i got the key.

You said excitedly..

"Someone was in front of my door whose this, you thought to yourself and ask him"

Excuse me! May i help you!

"The person was don't turn around ii got confused by him"

Hello!!! Mr. ???

"Suddenly the person turn towards you, you were shocked by seeing him again after years."

K...ko...kookkie....

You chimed out of shock

Jungkook's pov

I was startled by her voice
I try to control my tears but no use it's already started to fall
She calls me, i hesitates first, but i want to face her, i want to say sorry to her, i want to say that i really miss her.

k..ko..kookkie...

You calls him sofly

"Yes she used to call me kookkie in back then" she still remember me

Jungkook thinks and shattered

I hug her, she was so shocked by my sudden action

*this was the first time i hug her, we are bestfriends, but we are not a huggy wiggy or touchy whichy friends. We are genuine friends, we always stayed together but not close to our skins,

But we are close to eachother back then.*

kookkie..ah... w..what.. are you doing here?

You said and try to control your tears..

y/nniee i am sorry i am sorry for what i did to you...really i regret everything i did to you y/nniee.. i miss you

He apologizing..

Y/n was just crying

* crying is way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is*

You don't know what to do, you don't know how to react,

They both were crying in eachother's embrace, they know whats the reason. They are still.

They don't talk until someone grab their attention.

Yn unnie...

That was a small girl who was y/n's neighbor.

They both realizes their position and separated from eachother's embrace.

They don't utter a word,

You just open the door and sign jungkook to come inside your room, he goes inside and shocked by the interior becoz there was one bed and a side table and some books thats it, he notice somthing in the side table, the first ever pic not only first this is the only pic they took together in middle school.

There was awkward silence between them they don't talk to eachother, jungkook wants to talk a lot to you, but he was just silent becoz of that he hurts you that day.

Suddenly you speak to break the silent.

so, how are you kookkie? Oops sorry jungkook, i forgot my limits.

yah! Y/nniee please i am so sorry, it was all my fault, i don't tell those words to...

He whined and stopped by his words, he don't know what to say, he just went silent and crying silently.

its ok jungkook i understand, i won't disturb you anymore, i realized my limits,
No need to apologize because, I already forgive you, after all you are my bestfriend right.. oh, neither a bestfriend nor a friend...

y/nniee please don't talk like that you are my bestfriend forever, you are my only bestfriend, pls give me a chance to be your friend again... pls...pls...

I don't need to promise you the moon and the stars. I just want to promise you that i will stand under them with you forever.

Pls y/nniee ah... pls... give a chance... pls don't stop talking to me, i am the one who hurts you a lot and i am also hurts equally..

He said and

Suddenly he hugs you tightly and sobs in your shoulder, you don't know what to do but you also need this comfort, you let goes evrything out and hug him  back and cry in his embrace...

you don't know how much it hurts when you ignore me kookiee.. You have no idea how worthless you make feel.

Sometimes, it's not that i want to wait for you, but there's something inside me keeps remind me "Don't give up".

I won't give up kookiee, i just wait for you, because I know you will comeback oneday.

Please don't leave me again, i don't have anyone to comfort me when i was hurt, i don't have anyone to hug me while i was heartbroken, i don't have anyone to care for me.

She poured it all out to him...

Please forgive me ynniee
I realized, i miss you ynniee..

i thought there is no string attached between us, but the mere moment i realized that the string attached between us was very strong.

He sang out between your neck...

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

Authors note

Please love and support ❤❤❤❤

Vote and comment

Love you all...

Thank you...

Stay safe and strong...

Keep moving forword