Break up?

You marched your steps towards your house, blocked your mom and told her.

Mom i want to talk to you, it's really important. She hummed and hold your writs and took you to your room.

What is it yn? Is it about that freaking JEON's, she growled.

M..m..mom, we love eachother, me and jungkook loves eachother mom, you murmured but she heard that.

What the hell you're saying, how long you are in a relationship with him, she groaned while gritting her teeth.

The tears that you had been suppressing for so long began to flow from your eyes.

Mom ... *sob*... i.. we... *your words are stumbled*.. *sob*...two months..*sob*.. mom, you said her while crying.

Just break up with him yn, or else you're going to see the consequences from your father, like your brother, your mom threatened you and left the room.

You were startled by the new information from your mom and that was about your beloved brother.

Everything was worse now you can't believe, probably you was scared of what might happen and it just happened now. You shattered, as you feel your knees grow weak.

Being an orphan you face everythings as a challenge, but things get changed when jungkook comes to your life, he save you from the bullies, he give you the strength to fight for your life, he gives your happiness by giving your family, he gives his love to you, once he hurts you, but that was vanished when he gives you your family, the pain you bared was being a pleasure its all because of him, he is the reson you're here now, he is the reson you're smiling now, but after all its your family you're longing for this all your life time, how you are going to hurt the whole family for one person. Your family is your first priority. Thinking of all these your petite figure fall on the floor and makes a loud thuds.

You're broken once again, leaving the person you love for long is such a horrible thing.

Give up on your love is your worst nightmare.

Sometimes you just have to leave the person you love for the sake of others happiness....

'they are not others they are one who gives you the identity'.

---

All the words your mom said was always encircled in your mind, it was not erased from your memory. You are tired of your life, everything seems very stressed. your life was not in the way you wished for. You're depressed, stress took over you. You want him badly, you want to cry in his shoulder, he is the one who gives you the happiness you wished for.

But your fate wants you to break up with him.

You state were mess, you can't think about anything but your family, you want give the priority to your family only, not to him.

so you decided to broke his heart.

---

How can you going to do break up with him, taehyung chimmed.

All your concern was not in the break up but in the words your mother spilled, 'you're going to see the consequences from your father, like your brother'. Why she included 'oppa' in this, you murmured but its enough to heard by taehyung.

Yn, yn,... oh...my... god damn... Jung Yn! He shouted at you.

You flinched turn your gaze to taehyung and ask him weakly 'why you are shouting tae'.

Huh! For God's sake i have been calling you for nth yn, you are not in your sense. Look at yourself yn, you're pale and weak, your eyes its puffy and red, you are in the state of disrepair yn, i have not seen your smile for three days.. he worriedly asked you

Huh! Tae what are talking about? You asked him confusingly because you are not in your senses.

He was totally afraid of your behavior these days, physically and mentally you not stable now. He is disquieted about you.

Please promise me tae, you won't tell this to jk. Am going to broke his heart.
You are request him.

Yn, are you sure with your decision, he retorted.

Am sure tae, i got my family after so many years and i don't want to broke them for my happiness, y'know what tae, they think i am their happiness after these long years, you said and sobbed.

Deep in your heart you want the both, your family and your love (jungkook). But fate is the one who decided your life, so you just let it goes to fate's hand.

---

It's been three days you broke down, now the situation is quandary , you can't process anything, you need time.

So you try to avoid jungkook, he calls you and messages you but, you just ignore his calls and messages.

On the other hand, Jungkook's state of mind was really worried. He wants to check out on you, but you send him one message in the second day of your break down,

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Text...

Jk

Yn, what happened? Why are you always ignore my calls and message.

Yn

Jungkook i was busy with my grandparents in Daegu, so i will text you after am back to seoul.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You sends him this message because you don't want to make him suspicious. After you send him this message he won't disturb you, he is actually a understanding person, he thought you're saying truth and you're out of town, but thats all lie.

All these three days your mom always says you to break up with him. Your father or brother don't know a single thing about this matter. But they notice you mother and daughter behaviors and change of moods.

After the long struggle you agree with your mother's decision to break up with jungkook. She asked you to take her along, so she can to witness the break up of yours.

---

You text jungkook to come to  your usual spot,

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Text

Yn

Hey jk, i want to meet you, come to the ***** park at 6 pm tonight.

Jk

Yn, how are you? When did you come back to Seoul?

Message seen

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°