Want to disappear

Mom, Appa i need to talk, Yn peeked out of her room and headed to the living room. Mr and Mrs. Jung stop on their talk and looked at their daughter.

Yes dear come here, Mr. Jung gesture you to come near him. Being polite girl you just go there and sat next to your father.

You were literally scared inside yourself becoz you don't want make strom in the house. You purse your lips and start talking but there was a glitch in your speech.

I.. i.. wa..I want to go to somewhere else for my further studies, you said without looking at their eyes. They were totally puzzled by your request.

Why Yn is there anything bothering you, your mom interrupts you. No mom i just... you were cut off by your father.

Okay dear, where you want to go America, Canada, London, Australia, where you want to go dear, he agreed with your request and suggest you some foreign countries.

Huh.. no appa i just want to go another state in korea.

Jagi.. ah, are you serious with this, she literally wants to go away from us, your mom query your father.

I'm absolutely fine with her decision yeobo, your father retorted to her. But jagi..ah what if anyth... she was again cut off by your father.

Don't worry yeobo we will discuss these in the morning.

All those time your gaze was down in the floor while fidgets your finger.

Yn.. are you sure about your decision, because it's your pre-clinical year, your mom asked you again.

Yes mom i know what i am doing, i want to explore the people's health conscious around our country thats why i want to go out from the seoul, you don't know what to say bcoz your father was there, you don't want him to worry about you thats all you want, so you say whatever it's comes from your mind.

Yeobo, don't make her uncomfortable she know what she is about to, she is not a baby, he contends to his wife and pat you back. Yn just go to your room and sleep we will discuss these in the morning, he said and you leave the living room.

---

You go straight to your room and close the door and slid down behind the door, buried your face in your knees and hugged, covered your mouth with your palms and cried silently.

You just want to disappear from this cruel world.. everything seems to be okay in your life but that was wrong, everything was mistake.

Why why me! You thoughts and drifted to sleep in that position at the cold floor.

---

The beautiful sun’s rays traveled through your room windows and hit your face. it's a winter, the Sun is lower in the sky, and sunlight is spread out over your large room. You woke up and getting ready for your usual day. Your are done and stood infront of your mirror, you sighed and looking at yourself bcoz you're slender like a pencil.

---

You go to the living room, you see your dad sitting on a couch with a newspaper in his hand, he was ready to go to his office, your mom in the kitchen was busy preparing breakfast.

You went there and greeted your father 'good morning', you were ready to leave the place, but your father called you softly.

Yn, don't you have breakfast, he asked you. Huh.. i don't have appetite, i just eat my in school cafè, you said with a small voice. Come on dear, don't skip breakfast, it's not good for your health, he stated and held your hand and drag you to the dinning table.