Reputation?

You never love me yn, she don't know but she felt her heart clench hearing that come from him.

'I do and i still am' you wants to say that but could not because your mom was watching you from the car.

I never lied about loving you kookiee, but my love was dead long ago, you thought once again and the tears streamed out of your eyes.

Its frustrates her, she heaves breath as she gulp the lump on her throat.

No jungkook, i never loved you, it was all act, i want you to feel the pain i bared, i want you to feel the hurt, when your loved ones hurts you. Thats why i said those words to you and i don't mean it. You said, your eyes are fluffed and nose are red because the uncontrollable tears flowing from your eyes, you said, avoiding eye contact.

With that you left him dumbfounded...

Jungkook's pov...

I was stood still, the numbness in my body was not enough to describe the state of hurts. Blood, sweat and tears are started to heat in my whole body.

Even if my heart drop to the ground
As long as they don't get buried
It won't matter.
When you're with me.

But now it hurts more and more, it gets wounded and it's a matter now because you are not with me now. I feel the emptiness yn, i feel the hurt, i want you to heal my broken and wounded heart...

Jungkook cry as much as he can.. he feels the pain you gave him a hour ago, he won't move a inch from the place where you left him. He don't even know why you act like this all of sudden. You were happy with him all these days after you both were conforming your relationship.

I Deeply addicted to the prison called you,
I can't love anyone other than you yn, he thought and get to move on from the place but he can't, its very hard for him to endure the pain you give him now.

Jk! A voice from behind him, he stood still don't want to turn around and look at the person who call his name.

Taehyung run to him and pat his shoulder in reassurance, don't worry everything has a reason, he told him and took him away.

---

You locked yourself in your room, you don't want to face your parents.

Time passed, your mom call you for dinner but you deny it and said mom i have some work i will eat it after i finished it.

She just hummed and don't say anything, left from there. She probably knows why and what happens, but she just shrugged it off for don't want to creat the scene.

Again you closed the door, you just hugged you knees and crying, you're waiting for your comfort zone to come and you want to cry as much as you want in his shoulder.

---

There is a soft knock on your door, y'know who it is, you just say 'come in'.
The door burst open and it revels hoseok, you brother, your comfort zone.

He comes near you and sat on the edge of your bed and he caress your head and said, yn princess, please don't cry, it hurts me lot, after so long we got you, please princess. I understand the situation dear, everything gonna fine oneday.

You just still silently and sobbed, you try to control yourself from faint, but your body just give up, you faint on you brothers shoulder. He was worried and try to wake you up but he can't. He just make you lie down on your bed and pat your cheeks to make you awake, he sprinkle some water on your face. After some minutes of struggle you open your eyes and started to cry. Hoseok comforts you and feed you some food and make you sleep.

---

What happened between them, they are happy all these day, taehyung angrily asked hoseok about their best friends break up.

Hoseok sighed and said, two family involves in the love of their future family, they thought it was best but they're wrong... DAMN... wrong..., they thought their Reputation was first thing but those gonna kill two innocent soul.