51. Real Story 1

My friend works at a movie theatre. And supposedly a worker died in one of the theatres by falling down some stairs. My friend was cleaning, and out of nowhere a shadow runs across the screen. Then he saw the shadow continuing up the stairs to the door. He was freaked out.

When he was cleaning after closing (this is a two-story theatre), the elevator door opened and then it shut by itself and went back up. It came back down again. The door opens and an empty trashcan is in the elevator. The door goes back up. The door comes back down and it opens and it is full of smoke. It closes and goes back up. So they send six people up: three on one stairwell and three on the other, so that way the person would be trapped. Turns out no one was on the floor at all. How did all that stuff happen? Well, this trashcan isn’t done.

Later that night, someone was counting the money and they were all by themselves, and out of nowhere a trashcan comes rolling by. No one else was on that floor. No one could get on the floor. A week later, the guy is in the vault and no one is in the building and he hears a knocking at the vault. He goes to check… no one is there at all. He runs out of the building. The next day the popcorn thing goes off by itself.