To be taken as you will

So I knew loads of stuff that happened around me wasn't exactly normal, but anyways I'll start from the beginnings of the stories that go with this line of thought.

My family has a ghost that follows the youngest member of the direct line (from what I know/can tell its from my mum's/Nana's side through female descendants mostly) and most of the time nothing happens.

Mum has never told me any stories of how she dealt with things as a kid, so I don't know whats up with that, I intend to ask at a later date or something

Anyways, soon after I had been born, one of my mum's acquaintances started taking real interest in me. She was highly religious and had never been able to have her own kids (I saw her have an encounter later with my mum which is how I know) and made several 'oh she's so cute I could just take her away!' Kind of remarks, apparently no one took it seriously until one night she was babysitting me alone and my mum and bio-father got home while she was screaming bloody murder, apparently the family ghost did something that scared the daylights out of her because she flat refused to be in the same building as me or my mum until my mum left the area

So that was the infant years, about the time I was 3-4 my grandparents got a lakehouse and I had my own room with an antique radio in it, sometimes my Nana would come in and wake me up for a goodnight kiss and turn it off, sometimes not, but until the day they packed to move, the radio was ALWAYS off in the morning, seemingly of its own accord most of the year, this went on until I was 11-13 ish.

About the time I was 14, my mum introduced me to a wide array of religions including wicca, I got really sensitive to things this last year and I've started seeing a tall 'shadow man' out of the corners of my eyes, mostly in the hallway and such.

I recently found out (which prompted this) that my step-dad scoffed hard core about whether or not any of it was real until his first night alone in the house with my mum (I was a toddler and was staying with my grandparents). She had gone to bed, and he was watching the TV alone and the door on the entertainment center opened and closed on its own twice- no wind, no windows open. I remember as a kid having to struggle because that door relied on magnets that were REALLY strong to stay closed.

Outside of that I don't know much, most of the occurrences are incredibly mundane but consistent.