5

(art credit to sad-ist of course)

|| 3rd person pov

"yooooo whatcha doin' mr. blade." y/n greeted after her friend picked up the phone call.

"nothin' i guess." techno sighed.

"dang you're lame." y/n frowned as she laid back on her bed.

"whatever. you act like you're any better."

"aw shuttup." y/n flipped over to her stomach and put the call on speaker. "you don't gotta expose me."

techno chuckled on the other line. "sooooo only a few days left till the um meet up. are you ready?"

"uhhhh." y/n glanced over at her unpacked bags. "i'm getting there."

"mmhm... so are we gonna announce it now or just tell our friends?" techno questioned.

"that's a good question." y/n frowned in thought. "we also need to figure out what we are even gonna post."

"oh yeah." techno lit up. "i came up with a few ideas for a poll we can run."

"hit me."

"we got just regular bed wars games we can do, which we'll probably end up doing regardless." techno listed off. "uh collaborating with other youtubers or something, and lastly having you try to beat minecraft with a steering wheel like i did."

"ooo pog champ. i like those ideas." y/n smiled. "when are ya gonna post the poll."

"i dunno." techno shrugged. "tomorrow maybe?"

"ok sounds good to me." y/n thought for a moment. "are we gonna do a vlog?"

"uhh up to you. either way works for me."

"i'll think about it." y/n began to fidget a little.

"don't feel like we have to." techno reassured. "you can do whatever you feel comfortable with."

y/n smiled. "yeah thanks."

"maybe i should post the poll right now." techno pondered out loud. "i'm kinda bored."

"pfft do it."

"bet."

y/n could hear shuffling as techno got up and went to his computer. she got onto twitter and began to refresh constantly as she heard the clicking of techno's keyboard. soon enough the poll appeared.

|| @technoblade

you should like give ideas n stuff for when ya know @/user/ and i when we meet up

-dominate in bed wars
-lots of collabs
-beating minecraft with a steering wheel /user/ addition
.
.
.
.
@tommyinnit
YOOO INVITE ME
.
.
@/user/
no <3
.
.
@tommyinnit
women suck

@randomfan420
HUHHHHH????

@rando99
bruhhh face reveal???

||

"well i'm definitely getting votes in pretty quick." techno chuckled.

"hah yeah not surprised." y/n laughed as she looked at the panicked replies and confusion from their friends. "they probably think it's fake no thanks to dream."

"pffft."

|| word count: 451

shorter chapter bc i needed to get one out also i didn't know how to end it lmao but bigger chapter tomorrow :)