7

|| let's do something new first person pov :D also thanks for 6k reads!!

|| y/n's pov

i stretched as i began to wake up from my nap. i was surprised by the soft surface i was on and opened my eyes. i was in a bedroom i did not recognize. the door to the bedroom was open a crack which let in a simple strand of light that reflected across a pc that was across from me on the other side of the room.

i sat up and glanced around the room for a clock. a digital one sat on the nightstand to the left of the bed. the blue numbers read 5:04 pm. that was one hell of a nap. i was still a little confused on where the hell.

then the previous events of the day came rushing back. OH. this must be techno's room then. i scurried out of the bed immediately feeling intrusive for sleeping in his room. i fixed the pillow and blanket before timidly making my way out of the room.

i could hear a little bit of clanging coming from somewhere in the house. once i left the bedroom i was greeted with a very small hall that lead into an open room which i assumed was the living room. i made my way over as i looked at the few pictures that were hung on the wall. most of them consisted of a small white dog.

the living room consisted of a small couch with a glass coffee table that separated the couch from the flat screen that was on the wall. i turned my attention to the sound of running water. a half wall was behind me where a few stools sat at a counter. past that was the cabinets of a kitchen and a stove and microwave that were in view.

a figure was busy working at said stove who i recognized to be techno. i smiled and made my way over to him. before i was able to say hi a small dog blocked my path and began to bark at me. techno was quick to turn to the small dog. his eyes greeted mine when he realized i was in the room. he gave me a small smile as he picked up the dog to calm it down.

"hey. how'd you sleep." techno questioned.

"good. thank you." i smiled as i made my way curiously over to the stove to see what techno was making.

"uh i wasn't quite sure what you liked so i thought grilled cheese would be ok." techno said awkwardly as he joined my side at the stove. "i-i know it's simple but it's the best i could think of. i can always make something else if you'd like."

i snickered. techno eyebrows raised in confusion. "the grilled cheese sounds great techno."

techno set down floof as he let out a barely audible sigh of relief. "ok ok ok good."

he leaned over me slightly to turn off the stove. his chest leaned into my shoulder while he loomed over me. i glanced up at techno just as he glanced down. we held that gaze for a moment before techno quickly looked away.

i suddenly found the grilled cheese very intriguing. techno cleared his throat. "sorry."

his voice was low and sincere making my heart clench a little. "you're fine. let's eat."

||

a/n cute little chapter ig  to hold ya over until i make the longer one lmao. i'm getting a lot more attention on this story than i anticipated for being new. lmao tyyy.

word count: 607