2

|| 3rd person pov

|| 3rd person pov

  the duo made small talk as they put together the house tommyinnit had destroyed. all blocks were almost completely replaced. techno asked y/n a question as he turned some logs into planks.

"soo were you serious about meeting up?" techno's voice unintentionally went a little a little quieter as he asked.

"i mean i wouldn't mind meeting up. we've been friends for like ever now." y/n admitted. "it'd be cool to finally see you. also it would be good for content."

techno scoffed at her last sentence. they continued to build until every block was replaced. the house finally looked as it should. well almost.

"nooo! some flowers are missing." y/n sighed as she looked at the front of the house. "this is lame. it took forever to find all of them."

she checked her chest to see if she had any leftovers to no avail. techno checked his inventory remembering back to all the times y/n smothered him with random flowers. luckily he had two lilys and a single pink tulip in his possession.

"hey i have a couple." techno mentioned as he entered her house to give her the flowers.

he threw down the three flowers causing them to automatically go into the girl's inventory despite her still looking through her chest. she gasped as the three flowers entered her vision.

"aw techno wait." she threw back the tulip. "you're supposed to keep that one."

"seriously?" techno felt his cheeks warm at the gesture.

"yes! it's a sign of our friendship remember?" y/n went back into her chest and pulled out a contrasting red tulip. "you gave me this one after i gave you that one."

"oh yeah." techno held the tulip in his hand and admired the plant.

"it's so lame." y/n laughed at their mushy moment from the past.

techno let a chuckle escape his lips. "yeah. you're a nerd for starting it."

"i'm the nerd?" y/n teased.

"mmm yup."

"hmm i disagree."

the pair left the house, unknowingly still with the flowers in hand. the sun was starting to set on the server making the moment ridiculously cliche. y/n went into third person to see her character standing next to techno's and saw it as the perfect moment for a screenshot. she smiled as she made her person crouch and scoot closer to techno.

"what are you doing?" techno looked down at her in game.

"take a screenie wif me." she punched the air in the direction she was looking.

techno sighed and complied with her demands and looked where he needed to, not bothering to crouch. y/n took the screen shot and smiled. that was definitely going on twitter later.

"alright then. this seems like a good place to end stream." she stretched, leaning back in her chair. she felt exhausted from the almost two hour long stream.

"wow using me to fix your house then ditching me?" techno said dramatically.

"aw gonna miss me techno?" y/n taunted. still crouched, she shoved her character's face into techno's playfully to tease him.

"nah get lost." techno punched the girl in front of him making her gasp.

"hey! rude." y/n pouted. "whatever say bye!"

"bye." techno said, drawing out the e.

"bye bye! i'll stream again soon." y/n quickly added before ending the stream and raiding tubbo. "that was fun but ima head out. i'm sleepy."

"mmk." techno mumbled. "have fun napping."

y/n giggled. "oke thanks. don't stay on too long thsi time."

"alrighty. bye."

"i'll call you later. bye."

y/n left the call and let out a big sigh as she stretched once more. after closing out of minecraft, she remembered the screenshot she was going to post on twitter.

|| @/user/
fun stream today :)

[image]

.
.
.
.

@tubbo_  replying to @/user/
THANK YOU FOR THE RAIDDDD
.
.
@/user/ replying to @tubbo_
NP <<<333
.
.
@tubbo_ replying to @/user/
:D

||

y/n smiled at the tweet and decided to scroll through her time line for a little before heading to bed. she liked the occasional fanart and laughed at a few videos that popped up.

the deeper she scrolled the more she saw fanart or comments on her and techno's "moment" during her stream. they sure were quick. she found a cute drawing of her and techno sitting in a field with a bunch of flowers and her character putting flowers in techno's hair and the sun set behind them.

she liked the picture before closing out and shutting down her pc. she pushed her chair back and rolled closer to her bed. she jumped onto her bed not bothering to change into pjs. she threw her blanket over herself and quickly drifted into sleep.

|| shorter chapter sorry :/ word count: 798