Chapter 3~ Jobs

*Monday Afternoon*

~Destiny's P.O.V~

All of us went to the mall to find jobs. Me and Maddie went into Hot Topic, Haley and Kaylee went to Aeropostale, and Abby and Julie went to Hollister. When me and Maddie got to Hot topic we went up the register and asked if they had any job openings. The lady at the register said that they might have one in a week. She told us to fill out a resima and send it in.

~Kaylee's P.O.V~

Me and Haley headed to Aeropostale.When me and Haley got there we walk up to the register and a girl was standing there folding clothes. We ask her if there is any job openings she said there was. So we asked her when we could get interviewed and she said next week.

~Julie's P.O.V~

Me and Abby walk into Hollister and headed toward the register. When we got there there was a girl standing there on her phone. "ummm excuss me." Abby says. The girl turns around and she gives Abby a mean look. She puts her phone down on the counter. I see Abby look over at it.

~Abby's P.O.V~

I look over at the girls phone and she was texting someone. The name said Liam Payne. Payne? That is the last name of the math teacher at school. I look at their conversation and see it is filled with heart emojis. He phone vibrates on the counter sliding a little. I dart my eyes up at her as she picks up her phone. I catch a glimps of her name tag. I says "Sofia"

"So what do you want?" She asks.

"We were just wondering if you had any job openings here" I tell her.

"I don't know let me check with my manager." She smirks.

A few minutes later a girl walk over to me and Julie. You could tell she was the manager because she had a headset and a fancy nametag unlike any of the other workers.

"Hey I'm Ella! What can I help you with?" she said.

"We were just wondering if you had any job openings" I asked.

"Yeah we acually do! If you would just feel out a resima and bring it to me next week we might be able to work something out." She answers.

I texted Kaylee and Maddie and told them to meet us at the food court.

Narrator~All the girls met at the food court and they told each other what happened. Then they all headed to their dorm rooms.

*A week later the girls turn in their resimas they are told they will get a phone call if they got the job*