Chapter 1~ Registration

~Maddie's P.O.V~

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen. "Are you ready for your first day of college?" My mom asks. "Yeah" I answer. "Abby will be over in a little while." My mom tells me. I'm going to drive you to there." My mom says. While I'm eating my bacon and eggs someone knocks on the door. My mom walks over to the door and opens it. Abby walks in and walks over to me stealing a piece of bacon from my plate. She pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat down. She pulled out her phone and she saw that she had a text from Destiny.

~Abby's P.O.V~

I looked at the text from Destiny.......

~Destiny~ *Text Message*

Destiny~Heading to WCU!! I'll meet you at the front of the registration building.

Abby~Me and Maddie are about to leave the house and head up there

Destiny~Ok Haley and Julie are leaving now as well. See you guys soon!!

I put my phone in my pocket and watch the news while Maddie finishes getting ready.When she is done we head to WCU.

*Two Hours Later*

Narrator: Abby and Maddie arrive at WCU and hop out of the car. Maddie tells her mom bye and Maddie and Abby head to the registration building.

~Maddie's P.O.V~

When me and Abby get our dorm keys and our schedules I text Destiny.

~Destiny~ *Text Message*

Maddie~Just got our dorm keys and schedules! Where are you?

Destiny~We're here! We're in the back left corner of the registration building!

Maddie~ I see you! Be right there!

When we get over there Abby runs over and jumps on Julie's back causing her to scream. Abby climbs off her back and we go find our dooms.

Narrator: All 6 girls walk down each hall trying to find their dorms. When they finally find them they are exausted. Maddie and Destiny had dorm 4. Abby and Haley had dorm 8. Kaylee and Julie had dorm 6.

~Abby's P.O.V~

"You guys hungry?' I ask. "Yeah!!" They all say in unison. We all head to the food court they have on campus. On our way there a guy walk in front of us. He looks like he's in his 20's. He sits down at one of the tables. "Hey guys there's an open seat over there!!" I say pointing to the empty seat in font of the guy. We walk over and sit down.Kaylee and Destiny go get our food while Me, Maddie, Julie, and Haley sit at the table and wait and so no one will take our table. After we eat we all head back to are rooms and get ready for bed.