Chapter 8~First Day Of Work

*Monday after all the girls' classes*

~Maddie's P.O.V~

Me and Destiny got their early for our shifts and put on our name tags and waited for people to come in.

"I'm so happy we get to work at Hot Topic!!" Destiny says smiling.

" Me too!! And we're all gonna eat in the food court for break." I inform her

"Ok." Destiny replies back.

Someone finally walks in.

"Welcome to Hot Top- Mr. Malik??" Destiny yells over the loud music.

"Oh hey uhmm...Destiny right?" He says.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" She replies.

"Just looking around."

"Cool."

~Kaylee's P.O.V~

Me and Haley walked into Aeropostale and met with the manager learning the rules and regulations then grabbed our name tags.

We were told to grab the clothes from the back and put them on the shelves. I walk back to the back and grab a box full of the new summer clothes. As i'm walking back to Haley I run into someone. "Sorry!" I say looking up and seeing Mr.Horan.

"Hey Mr.Horan what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Saw you guys were having a sale and thought I'd check it out" He says.

"Well great! Need any help finding anything?" I say.

"No but if I do I'll make sure to find you!" He says walking to the guys clothes.

"What took you so long?" Haley says.

"Oh I saw Mr.Horan." I say.

"What is Mr.Horan doing here." She asked.

"He said he wanted to check out our summer sale." I said putting the box down and starting to fold the clothes in the box.

Haley and I fold all the clothes in the box and I go to the back to get another.

"Hey do you have this shirt in a large?" I hear someone say.

I turn around and see Mr.Horan behind me holding a red shirt.

"Let me check in the back." I say walking into the back room.

I look in all the boxes and finally find the red shirt.I grab the shirt and another box on the way out.

"Here you go!" I say handing Mr.Horan the shirt.

"Need any help with that?" Mr.Horan asks reaching out to take the box.

"No I got it!" I say.

"No let me take it." He says taking the box from my hands and follows me over to Haley.

"You can just sit it right there." I say pointing to the spot on the shelf next to me and Haley.

He nods and puts the box down.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Welcome!" He says going back over to the guys clothes and continues to look around.

~Julie's P.O.V~

Me and Abby walk into Hollister and walk up to the front desk.The same girl from last time was there and like always she was on her phone. I don't get how she still has a job. When we get there she hands us our name tags and a piece of paper without saying a word.I hand Abby her name tag and look at the piece of paper. It told us everything we had to do.

1. Fold Jeans

2.Fold Shirts

3.Hang Up Dresses

4.Sweep Floor

5.Clean Dressing Rooms

AND REMEMBER TO GREET ALL THE CUSTOMERS!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS......DON'T ASK ME!

Your Manager,

Sofia💖

My mouth falls open and my eyes dart to Sofia.

"What's wrong?" Abby asks.

Abby looks down at the paper and takes it from my hands and starts to read it.

She looks up and over at Sofia and starts to run towards her. I pull her back and drag her to the shelves with the unfolded jeans. On our way there we see Mr.Payne walk through the door.We watch him as he walks over to Sofia.

"Hey Baby!" She says.

"Baby?"He yells.

"Yeah I thought we had a thing?!?" She says.

"Yeah you thought!!" He says.

Me and Abby look at each other and back to Mr.Payne and Sofia.

"What is your problem?" She asks.

I walk over to them......

"Is there a problem Mr.Payne?" I ask.

"Stay out of it!" Sofia yells.

"Don't yell at her!" Mr.Payne yells.

"No it's ok! What is your problem anyway... you don't even deserve to be manager because all you do is stand around on your phone and you write this!!" I say holding up the piece of paper.

Mr.Payne takes the piece of paper from my hand and reads it.

"You're the manager and you tell them not to ask you for help!" He yells.

"I....I....Ummm..."She studers.

"yeah that's what I thought!" He says turning around and walking towards the door.

"Wait up!" I yell at Mr.Payne.

He turns around and I walk to him.

"I'm sorry about her she's......umm....yeah" He says.

"Yeah I understand." I say.

"So are you two together?" I ask.

"No but she thinks we are!" He says.

"Ohhh" I say.

"I've been thinking about who I danced with and it's driving me crazy. I lay awake at night thinking about it!" He says.

Wow I can't believe he just told me that....

I wanted to tell him so bad....but I don't know if she wants him to know.

(Don't forget to comment who you think Mr.Payne danced with)