Chapter 9~Who Was the Girl

~Julie's P.O.V~

"Mrs. Hoppes please if you know who it was tell me. It's driving me crazy beyond my wits to figure it out." Mr. Payne said almost pleading.

"I know who it is-"

He cut me off by saying, "Who!??"

I sighed then finished my sentence, "But I can't tell you Mr. Payne. I'm sorry but I don't think she'd be comfortable with me telling you.."

He nodded. "It's ok I understand..but do you think..that maybe you could tell her I'd like to know..please."

I nodded and smiled a bit.

"Don't worry Mr. Payne I'll tell her."

He smiled back and left.

I walked back over to Abby and helped her finish the jeans and start on shirts.

*Lunch Break*

~Maddie's P.O.V~

Me and Destiny left for our lunch break and met up with Kaylee and Haley at a table.

"Where's the other two?" I asked.

"Julie said they'd be here in a few. Work probs." Haley informed us.

I nodded my head and started eating, a little bit later Abby and Julie joined us.

"Hey so guys we got a situation." Julie said kinda nervous.

"What about?" Kaylee asked.

"Mr. Payne stopped by today and he said he's being driven crazy thinking about who he danced with." Julie said.

"Did you tell him??" Destiny asked.

"No."

I looked over to my best friend and neighbor i have know since i we were both 4. She looks really nervous and scared and that's an emotion we don't see a lot from her. She's the one that isn't suppose to care about much, but if she does you know that it matters to her.

I sighed.

"Guys I say we give her a week to decide and then if she wants to tell him she will and we'll help her if she needs it." I stated.

Her smile came back hearing that everyone agreed with my statement.

We all finish eating and head back to work.

~Mr. Payne's P.O.V~

I walked to the food court glad that Julie said she'd talk to the girl for me. I really want to meet her and take her out on a date. I think I would really like the girl.

I chuckled a bit at myself.

I don't even know the girl and i'm already wanting to date her.

I waited for Zayn and Niall in the food court and I looked over and saw Julie with Maddie, Destiny, Kaylee and Haley and there was someone else with brunette hair beside Julie but she was blocked so i couldn't see her face.

Julie got up to throw away some things and i got to see the girl.

She had beautiful, straight, brown hair and was just a bit tan. She smiled i assume because of a joke and her smile was absolutely breath taking.

I realized who it was and mentally slapped myself. It was Abby one of my students. I can't be thinking about her like that! But she is pretty though.

Soon Niall and Zayn showed up and we left.