Chapter 14~ New Best Friend?

~Jasmine's P.O.V~

An hour later Abby walks in with a box of pizza.

"I GOT PIZZA!!" She screams walking over to the table and tosses the pizza on the table.

"Finally gosh! You took forever!!" Destiny said opening the box and grabbing a slice.

"Yeah yeah just shut up and eat." Abby said jokingly and ate her slice a pizza then saw Jasmine and swallowed.

"Oh sorry. We haven't officially met. I'm Abby!" Abby said to Jasmine and smiled.

"I'm Jasmine.." Jasmine says turning to take another bite of her pizza.

After we all finish our pizza we get ready we all decide to go to a movie.

Me,Maddie,Destiny, and Abby get our stuff and head to Jasmine's car.

We get in and head to the movies. When we get there we decide to watch "Get Hard" (Featuring Kevin Hart and Will Ferrel)

We got popcorn, candy, and soda then we go to the theater. We all take our seats in the back row of the theater and talk until the theater goes dark and the audio gets loud.

*Skip to end of movie*

We walk out of the theater laughing.

"That movie was so funny!" Maddie says.

"Oh my gosh yess!" I say.

Abby just starts laughing and we start after her.

When we leave the movie we go to the mall to look around.

*1 hour later*

When we look through the mall we all head back to the dorms.

~Abby's P.O.V~

When we get to the dorms I see a familiar car in the parking lot.

What is e doing here? I say to myself. I run through the door and rush to my dorm when I get there Liam is standing there. "Liam!..I mean Mr.Payne what are you doing here?"

"Oh um I was trying to find you so we could talk about the homework that you needed help with." He says covering everything up really well. I look over at Jasmine and she smiles and walks in our dorm.

"What the hell are you doing here! You almost got us caught!" I whisper.

Maddie walks out of her dorm and looks at us.
"Hey Mr. Payne...What are you going here?" She asked with a confused look in her face.
"Homework..." I say.
"Ahh...." She says walking into me and Jasmine's dorm.
Me and Liam walk around the corner and he kisses me on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow" he says.
I walk back around the corner to see Maddie looking at me.
"What!?" I say.
"I know Mr. Payne wasn't just here for homework purposes." She says.
"Ok he's the Liam I was talking about!" I say.
"Oh my gosh...Mr. Payne is Liam!" She says shocked.
"Yes but you can't tell anyone!"
I say.
"I promise I won't...but why didn't you tell me?" She says.
" I don't know...I didn't even know we were a thing...but I guess we are!" I say.
Maddie goes back into her dorm and I go back into mine.
I get ready for bed and lay down. Jasmine was laying in her bed with earbuds in. I could hear the music through them. She was listening to Green Day. I tap her on the shoulder.
"Green Day huh.." I say.
"Yeah you like them!?" She says taking one earbud out of her ear.
"Who doesn't!?" I say.
She unplugs her earbuds from her phone and we listen to "Wake Me Up When September Ends" as we lay in our beds.