⌜ two ⌟

is he dead? possibly.

with a truck that big, there's no way he's able to survive from the impact. even if he is still being rushed to the hospital right now, even if they'd pray to the heavens above, there's no way he'll be able to make it.

that's a bummer, he didn't even get to ask his parents as to whose baby shower they were going to attend. but if he looked on the literal bright side, he won't be able to deal with his two friends arguing anymore. no more doyoung making a point as to what's right, and ten going against but is also somehow right in his stupid ways.

beep, beep.

it's just sad, if you ask him. that was supposed to be his last year in college, and he was supposed to graduate with flying colors, just like how he worked hard for it. he was supposed to see his parents being proud for him, but he now felt bad on how they would handle his death.

not only that, but he was actually willing to attend doyoung's wedding even if it's a fixed marriage. he would be there to support his friend along the way, and also watch him make his own entertainment company as what he had dreamed of. as for ten, kun would love to be his first patient, ever. the thai male may be dumb at times, but he's quite smart. the chinese knew that he'll be able to succeed with his goal in being a doctor.

beep, beep.

why the fuck is there a sound of a digital alarm beeping? for all he knows, there's no alarm clocks in heaven. or, that might be what they want us to think.

his mind is now going to places as to how and what heaven would look like. it's probably like earth, but filled with clouds and people with feathery wings. being there, he might witness satan and god being best buddies and is joining forces in causing balance to the world.

beep, beep.

who invented the damn alarm clocks?❞ reaching his arm out, kun groaned and swatted it from side to side, finding this object that keeps on making a noise.

not being able to feel anything but a table on his side, the chinese was forced to sit up and have his blurry sight scanning the place. he could careless at the furniture, his eyes were immediately settled on the digital alarm clock at the opposite side of where he is, that showed the time in red. he didn't pay attention that it was already at an ungodly hour of six in the morning and just went to turn the alarm off in an instant.

feeling so tired and his back hurting for unknown reasons, he didn't get the chance to have everything processed inside his head and just flopped back down. he hummed in content when could feel somewhat a bare chest he is laying on. once again, he didn't put much though into is and snuggled close, having a smile of content when he felt an arm wrapped around his waist seemed also bare.