⌜ twenty one ⌟

do you ever wonder,❞ jaehyun then began as he arrived in the living room and joined the japanese actor together with the others who are just gathered around the sofa just to watch a movie. ❝why are we so under our husbands?

that took yukhei's attention away from the flat screen, giving the doctor a look with his brow raised. ❝what do you mean?

why can't we say no to them?❞ the man who started this conversation then told him, ❝we always shit our pants when we disagree with them.

hearing that made yuta roll his eyes in annoyance, knowing where this is going. ❝yukhei, don't listen to him. he's going to get us in trouble again.

no, listen!❞ this is just another thought that jaehyun has that could get most of them fucked up by their own family. ❝whenever they ask us for something, we always do what they want even if we don't want it. the laundry, for example.

i don't know about you but i do my own laundry,❞ johnny butted in, but his gaze was still glued on the flat screen. ❝unless ten is too tired to do his too, i don't mind doing it for him, i also include the kids'.

just another normal day for them in the beach house. the whole day passed by in just a blink of an eye. some of them were chillin' inside the house, some were strolling down the beach, and most were playing all day. others spent time with their kids as this vacation was one of the rare moments they can be together due to busy schedule from work and from school. night time came and as expected, only some would want to stay in the beach house for dinner, almost all of them went out for barbeque. it's most likely because their kids asked for them to go out, or it's themselves wanting to roam around the place.

no one can force each other to stay and have everyone be gathered like how jaehyun is with his gang in the living room. they all have family time to prioritize, everyone understood that.

but somehow, staying here felt like they will be victimized by jaehyun's stupid antics once more. ❝ahh, that was such a bad example. okay, let me come up with something else to make you guys understand a clear view of what's bothering me—

before he can even think of what's the best scenario he can give, it's as if the god's have heard his trouble and gave him what he wanted. just in time, the park family have finally arrived from their short trip at a village not far from the resort. that was where their spent their whole afternoon and also had their dinner there at a restaurant that's twice as expensive as the ones back in the city. the kids were looking drained but still had little energy left to race up to their room, the parents left behind with the chinese father just ending a call from someone back home.