⌜ intro ⌟

future of us ❤️ kunsol

drowsy eyes, a yawn escaping his mouth, and his hair disheveled as he didn't bother fixing it, kun finally arrived to their campus looking like a mess after putting an all-nighter in studying for the test he'll have for the day. and to think no one would make a comment about how he is look— he almost forgot that he was friends with someone like chittaphon leechaiyapornkul.

did you fuck with your girlfriend, or something?❞ ten, his preferred nickname, then joked with a snort.

if he wasn't just his friend, kun would have threw him at a dumpster for reminding him about how much of a jerk he is in breaking up with his girlfriend just because he wants to focus with his studies, which he really isn't that serious about. ❝we're over. should have known that around last week, you were the first person i told about it.

of course he knows, but the thai student just really loves to tease the hell out of him. just because he knows that the chinese couldn't do anything about it, he can't even kill a fly no matter how much it annoys him. ❝what was the reason again?

studies.❞ liar, he fell out of love and didn't seem to find an excuse to continue the relationship further. changing the topic, he threw an arm around the thai and dragged him away from the school gates and now went inside the campus filled with sleep deprived students. ❝where's doyoung?

here!

flinching from the shout, kun moved away from the thai student and the both of them had their heads turned around just to watch the said person they have been looking for. he was running for his life with his uniform not being tucked in properly. when ten said that the chinese looked like a mess in the morning, this guy is on another breed of being messy. he actually looked like he went off to war.

another fight with taeil?❞ ten mentioned a name that was supposed to be forbidden to hear inside the campus.

just because that said male is working as a new teacher in their university.

but that wouldn't be a big deal, at least for them because they are graduating students. doyoung clicked his tongue and fixed his tie before joining the two of them in going to their building for their first period. ❝we finally called it off last night.

with widened eyes, kun had his head snapped at the taller's direction. ❝why though?

but ten was already used to this occurrence, only chuckling and not being serious about this. ❝and that's the fifth time around. three days from now, i'm going to be expecting for the two of you to get back together—

and we aren't getting back together,❞ doyoung cuts him off sternly. ❝ever.

the thai student rolled his eyes at the male's statement, hearing that for the nth time already. ❝please, how many times have you said that already? you still end up begging for him back.