⌜ twelve ⌟

stopping right in front of the school gates, hansol eyed that teacher that's waiting right there for all of her students to be guided inside the campus. ❝alright, sian, what does mama always say to you—

busy with the seatbelt that he's unbuckling, nonetheless, the little boy sitting at the backseat listed all the things that his father had made him put in mind always. ❝never talk back to the teachers, even when they are wrong. if they are, educate them by saying what their mistake is, calmly and not raising my voice at them.

with furrowed brows, kun darted his eyes at their boy before settling it to the man that's just nodded his head while listening to what the kid has to say.

and if someone is mean to me, i should just leave them alone and understand that they might be having problems at home or within themselves.❞ reaching out his backpack from the opposite side of his seat, he gave the older man a look. ❝but eleven is an exemption, right?

with a stern gaze, hansol warned him with a look. ❝sian, he's—

i know, he's a friend.❞ wearing his backpack over his shoulders, the said boy huffed as he made some gestures as if he's tying something. ❝but sometimes, i just can't help but want to strangle him and keep him away from little sushi!

big boy, violence is never the key.❞ well, for him, it is, but for his family, he doesn't want them to get in trouble.

puffing his cheeks, sian gave him an expression to how upset he is. ❝you're the one to talk about violence, dada, you have a gun in your room.

both hansol's and kun's jaws dropped at the child's clapback, being caught off guard by it. the chinese didn't expect to hear that coming from their son, making him burst out chuckling in amusement as it was honestly hilarious to witness his husband getting to taste his own medicine as he keeps on scolding not just him, but also their son.

meanwhile, hansol was already used to his son speaking to him like that as if he is about to fight back any second. he's glad to see that the boy won't hesitate to stand up for himself, but sometimes, it can get out of hand. ❝sian, just get out of the car, you're going to be late for class.

with a bright smile on his face, the boy stood up from his seat and leaned towards his parents' side, giving both of them soft kisses on their cheeks. with kun getting soft with the affection, hansol messed up his hair, earning a look coming from the boy. but that deadly (adorable) glare didn't last long when the man went to pamper him with kisses. sian's laugh echoed inside the car, being playful for a couple more seconds before finally giving them his goodbyes and going out of the car.