⌜ five ⌟

it's already getting late, and hansol didn't expect to be waiting this long outside the building. it was an advantage for him, though, at least he can keep an eye out for danger. although, he would have preferred tagging along to watch all this shit going down, also bullying doyoung as it's his other hobby in life. that guy has been despising him ever since the old days, they might have grown closer due to some connections, but instead of being friends, they are quite close enemies. but because of how he knew his own husband would get uncomfortable with his presence around.

however, it bothered the man after seeing the chinese look so gloomy on his seat, hitting his head on the window from time to time. which is why, he had gathered the courage to make the first move and break the ice between them. ❝so, how did it go?

the last time it was this awkward was when they were having their first ever date, the man didn't expect to have another atmosphere similar to this. ❝badly, i was left with nothing.

eyes still focused on the road, hansol raised a brow at the statement he got from the younger. ❝what do you mean?

i only got to know that doyoung managed to end up with professor— taeil hyung, after eight years. they have two beautiful kids and i was told that jungwoo is married with a friend of mine whom i don't even have an idea who. then here, we have ten, who didn't end up with jaehyun! they were the most perfect couple i have ever encountered with.❞ kun started to burst, just having everything processed inside his head.

that made hansol scoff, ❝oh, you mean that guy who cheated on him with a teacher? old news.

with his forehead creased, it caused the chinese to turn his head and face the man that's driving. ❝wait, you knew about it?

way before he was caught by ten himself.❞ hansol told him, stopping at the red light and took this time to heave out a sigh. ❝i once had to visit taeil from the college he is teaching at, where you are also enrolled at, and give him the documents he left at my apartment when he spent the night watching dramas because the connection in his own house sucked. then, i saw those two coming out of the restroom looking wasted.

having a look of disgust, kun was trying so hard not to judge, but he can't help it. ❝that is so fucked up.

hearing him curse caught hansol off guard, still not used to it as his husband is usually the one who scolds him for cursing. ❝yeah? tell me about it. it took ten quite a long time to heal from it, but that night when they broke up, he also went out clubbing and saw a man for himself.

that explains that biker arriving to pick him up after explaining things to doyoung. how is he so tall? he's as tall as you.❞ kun then commented, slumping down on his seat with his lips puckered. ❝by now, i'm convinced that he's a simp for tall people.