« three »

Renjun's cheeks were puffed out as he saw Jaemin dodge tourists while getting to their destination. The taller male never told the shorter where they were going. Jaemin was bouncing up and down as he told Renjun he wanted to take him somewhere.

"You'll love it, I'm a hundred per cent sure!"

The elder took Jaemin's word for it and followed him. He looked so excited as he told Renjun and he possibly couldn't refuse. Jaemin held Renjun's hand tight as they started walking across a crowded road.

"I really question why I trust you blindly like this," Renjun huffed.

"Because you LOVE me, sweetie," Jaemin replied.

As they wandered around, Jaemin's grasp on Renjun's hand started slipping, and soon their hands separated. The shorter started panicking since he couldn't spot Jaemin. His anxiety started acting up and the area started getting crowded again. Blindly, he walked forwards whilst looking down, not wanting to catch anyone's eye. After a while, he bumped into someone's chest. The person wrapped one arm around Renjun's waist, and the other caressed his head.

"J-Jaemin?"

"I'm sorry, are you OK?" Jaemin asked, knowing Renjun's situation.

"I'm fine. Can we quickly get to this place?" asked Renjun.

Smiling, Jaemin released Renjun from his embrace, but still kept one hand around Renjun's waist. They walked a short while before stopping in front of a building.

Everything on the outside was a spotless chiffon-white colour. The glass was clear so you could see everything on the inside. The sign read: 'Purrfect Home'. On the inside, the floor was made of porcelain marble tiles. The lights were clear and shone in the hallways. Jaemin talked to the lady at the desk and showed her Renjun's and his own lanyard. Approving, the lady pointed to a door and told them to go through.

"Have fun on your date!" she said.

Jaemin put the lanyard with Renjun's ID on him and put on his own one, before dragging the confused Chinese male to the door.

"Jaemin, if we're going to those walk-in horror rooms you know I'm not scared of them. So don't expect me to cling onto you like a koala-"

Renjun gasped as he saw what was in front of him. Jaemin smiled, seeing the Chinese male's adorable reaction.

"So, do you like it-"

"Kittens!"

Before Jaemin could finish, Renjun squealed as he saw all the cute fluffy creatures that casually walked around. He wrapped his tiny arms around the taller and squeezed him tight. He buried his head into Jaemin's collar, making the latter giggle at his cuteness.

"Thank you SO much! But, why so suddenly?" Renjun asked, looking up at Jaemin with sparkling eyes.

"You seemed really stressed out recently, and I know how much you like cats. So I thought I'd bring you here."

They both sat down and played with the kittens. Jaemin couldn't stop watching Renjun pick up the kittens and stroke them, play with them and giggle. His resemblance to a cat was really showing. Jaemin played along from time to time, but most of the time he spent watching his beloved boyfriend look happy and relaxed.

"I love them all! They're so fluffy!"

"Who do you love more, me or the kittens?" Jaemin asked out of curiosity.

"Hmm..." Renjun pretended to think and tapped his finger on his chin whilst looking at the kittens and Jaemin.

"Is it really that hard to choose?" Jaemin huffed, crossing his arms with a pout.

Giggling, Renjun crawled over to Jaemin and sat in front of him. He held Jaemin's hands and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Of course I'd choose you, silly."

Jaemin smiled before pulling Renjun into a cuddle, making him sit between his legs and face the cats. A tiny kitten jumped onto Renjun's lap, making the couple giggle.

"You're my wifey and the kitten is our child," Jaemin said.

"I'd like to have a real kid with you one day," murmured Renjun.

Jaemin heard and laughed warmly, placing a kiss on Renjun's cheek.

"One day, we will."

Renjun smiled hearing the words and leaned back against Jaemin, who then placed his chin on the Chinese's shoulder.