🐿055

Jungkook's POV 

My torso was now involved by those huge arms and my exposed chest being pleased with goody and bubble kisses. 

- Ahm..taehyungie! Tickles!
- I love how sensitive you are.
- Stob it...
- Are you happy ? 

I nodded caressing my alpha's hair while melting at his soft question, his eyes were so shiny that I could see galaxies inside, his touch was so warm that I could burn all my fears away, his skin was so soft that it could replace silk and his voice sounded so deep that even the ocean would be jealous. 

- Hum hum... bunny can't even describe what is this felling...
- You can't? That's funny... 

The brunette male smiled while shaking his head, still holding our bodies together.

- What's funny?
- It took me a while too.
- What? 

My doze eyes got bigger in confusion and I sniffed his hair while raising one eyebrow. 

- I also couldn't understand this feeling, at the beginning I thought it was just lust, after I kept telling myself it was about the chinning bond, even after I've marked you I sill couldn't get it, I was aware about being polygamous, but I kept craving your touch only, and all of a sudden I realised it wasn't only your touch, I was missing you, thinking about you, caring, wondering how was your day, what were your feelings, even the smallest details - I wanted to know, to make sure you were safe at the house wasn't enough, I wanted to know everything, to be there, to do things with you, to be with you....to protect you.  

I blushed as my ears popped out and looked down playing with the bottom from the tiger's shirt.

- I want it too...
- Jungkook...
- Y...yes?
- I am in love with you, I love you, this is the unknown feeling I couldn't get... I still don't get it 100% but I am pretty sure there's only one little bunny that can help me figure it out... 

HIS TEARY EYES! ASK HIM! 

Kookie no...STOP DISTRACTING ME!  

ASK HIM NOW JUNGKOOK!  

I CAN'T! 

- Baby? Are you ok?
- I am.
- I was expecting some reaction... it's ok if you don't...
- I love you too! Of course I love you! And of course I am in love with you in the same frequency! I am...I can't be without you, you are my everything, you are...my mate, you are...

SAY BOYFRIEND!

SHUT UP KOOKIE!

OR FIANCÉ!

SHUT UP!

WE COULD MARRY YOU KNOW! THAT'S IT! ASK HIM!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE NONSENSE!

HUSBAND! 

- Jungkookie? You're acting weird, what's going on?
- Nothing! Nothing! I...I need to use the bathroom!
- Now?
- Hum...I, I mean you, you, did you shower?
- What?
- Exactly, I already did, so you go shower and we should go for a walk, it's sunny, you see?
- No.
- Why not?
- I don't want to leave you or this bed...never again kitten...