🐹018

Taehyung's POV

As we reached the entrance to the main battle arena there was an Eagle hybrid at the door, I allowed Yoongi to go ahead to ask for our way in.

- Four alphas, we will battle on the front with the final winners, you must be aware of our visit.

- Good Morning Sir, absolutely, those of you who are going to battle please go up the stairs on the right of the main door, the escorts deltas and betas can enter the second door and, as I can smell that you have a mating omega, he can get it in through the back and stay on the lower floor, I don't know if you will want to share him in end or try other Omegas that we have here for the winners, after the battles we usually choose some to take to the celebration dinner.

I was about to react but Yoongi placed his hand on my chest.

- The Omega is with us, he is not a mating Omega, so he needs to come along.

- I am sorry Sir, I don't think that...

- Look at me, THE OMEGA IS COMING WITH US, either that or perhaps you would like me to call Mr.Bangshy?

The Hybrid froze hearing the name.

- I am deeply sorry, yes, you can take the Omega alongside with the others escorts, please this way.

Suga gave me a look and we all followed until reaching the central stairs.

- Ok, we go now this way, Hobi, I HOPE, you can handle the kids.

Jin stated while pushing Jungkook on the direction of Hobi and Jimin, who immediately grabbed his hand.

- So funny Jin, don't worry, he will be here cheering you guys up, good luck for the battles.

I couldn't lie, I was fucking worried, I was nervous, freaking out, and I couldn't avoid it, I was never this scared on my life, I was about to leave Jungkook, an Omega at the doors of his heat, smelling like a whole meal, on an arena full of disgusting alphas.

- Jin Hyung, can't I stay with them?
- What? Of course not, you're the strongest here everyone is talking about it, you, above us all, needs to battle, also it will be your first real battle and on your second evolution! Don't be dumb!
- But Hyung..
- No discussion V, we have to do this! Let's go.

I headed back on Jungkook direction, placing both of my hands on his face, he gave me a confused look.

- Kookie... I am sorry...

I promised myself I wouldn't, but I did, for his safety, I called V, my eyes turned deep and dark red and I talked to his animal with my alpha voice.

- Kookie... don't look to anyone, don't talk to anyone, don't walk around alone, don't let go of Jimin's hand, don't get hurt and mainly...don't forget that I am your...I am your Alpha.

His eyes were filled with tears, I knew I was hurting him, I knew Jungkook hated to be reminded he was an Omega, and I also hated to name myself an alpha and use that dominance, but I also knew that leaving him by himself would be a problem, he isn't scared of anything, for him being around omegas or alphas is the same, so this was all for his safety, all for his safety right? I turned my back following the others while I heard his baby voice like a knife.

- I hate you V... 

(can you feel it?)

(can you feel it?)

Jungkok's POV

- Oh common Kooks, here have come popcorns, I am excited!! Cheer up!!

- No Jimin, I don't want anything! All I want is Taehyung's to loose this fucking battle! I hate him! How dare him? It's the second time he uses his alpha voice on me! And after he tells me he hates alphas? Yeah right, what a hypocrite!

- Jungkook, he was worried about you! Actually he did me a favour, otherwise I knew it would be a challenge to make you stay here quiet without getting into trouble.

Hobi admitted while taking about 20 popcorns from Jimin's box.

- Yeah right... like I need to obey him, he doesn't control me!

I said pouting.

- Yeah sure, so why don't you go for a walk?

Jimin challenged while laughing.

- Because I don't feel like it.
- And you know why? Because he commanded you to stay! Being a sigma only means he doesn't respect the hierarchy and is a loner, but he still is one of the strongest alphas and you know it!
- No, I am not moving only because I don't feel like it, I don't care about what he said!
- Whatever you say, now look the battles are starting!

I was actually having a good time, until now the battles were exciting, only the strongest alphas were battling now, it was the final round and I couldn't wait to cheer my Hyungs, apparently Suga would be fighting a Fox Hybrid, NamJoon Hyung a Kangaroo, Jin Hyung a Wolf and Taehyung a Lion.

I was sure my Hyungs would do great - my prediction was right - Suga defeated the Fox in a blink of an eye - Namjoon predicted all the moves that the Kangaroo would do so it was also a piece of a cake - oh and Jin Hyung, I can't even describe the face of that Wolf, he basically lost his howl.

- Here comes your tiger.

Jimin hit my arm with a smile that made me roll my eyes. As Taehyung stepped on the arena everyone started to scream, some insulting, other cheering him up, some hybrids wouldn't accept why an alpha would claim to be a sigma, would avoid rules and be against the hierarchy - however - Taehyung could do it because he never submitted to anyone - that made him the wildest hybrid on our kingdom.

- So hot, so fucking hot!
- Watch out Chi!!
- Sorry Bibi, but seriously Jungkook, I wouldn't miss this chance!

As the battle started Taehyung shifted, his tiger was much bigger than the lion, he was faster and stronger, I was so annoyed that I just wanted to leave that place. 

Let's go. 

No Jungkook, we can't. 

I want to leave, I need to use the toilet.

Jungkook you heard V, we should stay here. 

He is not my alpha and shouldn't be yours Kookie. 

Please Jungkook, stay, for me. 

No Kookie, I am sorry, last time you chinned him without my permission, so I don't need yours to do this now. 

I got up from my seat heading to the toilet, Jimin and Hobi were too focused on screaming Taehyung's name to notice. The hallways all looked the same, I ended up on some stairs until I finally found a signal indicating my destiny, I followed it and as I got in I faced the mirror washing my hands, I gave a closer look on my figure - yeah, maybe I dressed up today - but I was felling sexy. 

See, no alpha has a voice on us Kookie. 

.... 

Kookie, are you there? 

...  

Common, are you mad?  

Jungkook, I am scared, please go back.

 Why are you scared? There's no one here, everyone is too busy on cheering the big bad tiger V.  

Jungkook please.

 Fine, you're such an Omega.

As I was turning around I heard some laughs behind me, however I couldn't see anyone. I could smell a different essence, like...alcohol and cigarettes? But how could it be two different smells from the same hybrid? For sure it was an alpha smell but like I never felt before, should I be curious? Scared? Should I scream or look around? All I know is that despite the smell and the noise the toilet was still empty, until...

What you think is going to happen now? WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DOPE