✨Epilogue P3

Taehyung's POV

After literally dragging Jungkook to Namjoon's office, the bunny was quick to pout now against the main desk, pretty much killing me with his gaze while I was trying for his secretary to interrupt the not so important meeting, since she wasn't collaborating I was forced to use my Magnalia alongside with my alpha tone, something that annoyed Jungkook even more but ended up with the girl heading to call our hyung.

- You out of your mind Tae?

- Just, wait, you don't know anything so shut it!

- I know you are acting like a d...

- Shh

I covered Jungkook's mouth before allowing him to speak nonsense which would only stress me out more, soon enough we were lead to the main office and while me legs kept shaking Jungkook was just staring at the ceiling totally relaxed on his chair, until Namjoon came in an I immediately got up.

- Hyung please...

- Have a seat V, I won't even try to explain you how wrong it was to interrupt my meeting and using your Magnalia on a beta, you know damn well that's against the rules and...

- But it's important, you don't understand.

- He forgot how to respect others, tell him Hyungie, he is acting like a brainless alpha all over again!

- No, you don't get it, just listen to me we need your help!

- We? You need! I am perfectly fine it's not my fault you're going crazy and hearing voices!

This caught Namjoon's attention, who now gave me a concerned look while calming sitting back on his chair and gesturing me to do the same.

- What is he talking about Tae?

- It's not voices, I am not crazy it's...something else...

Jungkook rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

- He is going crazy, I am telling you I think maybe it's the hormones because...

- Jungkook!

Namjoon used his alpha tone to shut Jungkook and I knew the bunny was burning, but he held himself back, while I was almost devouring my own lips, how the hell am I supposed to put into words this...

V

Say it.

What if we are wrong?

We are not, I felt it, say it.

But...Jungkook's gonna freak out.

Say it.

- Taehyung, go ahead, what's going on?

- I... I am not sure ok? I mean I am but, this is not, I want to show you, I...

- Yes?

- Jungkook, first I felt a different scent, an alpha scent, I thought could be someone from the school...

- Jungkook was smelling like another alpha? Did you scent him?

- I did, but still, next day the same scent was there and even Suga-hyung, he noticed and...

- You gotta be kidding me! If you somehow thought, even for a single second that I opened my glands to another Alpha I will take my leave and you won't touch me in the next 100 ruts!