🐰091

3rdP POV

Another day, another faith, or should we say another course?

Jungkook was forced to weaken his alpha for 21 days, whether they were the perfect sequence in the mathematical world or not, his visits screamed imperfection and irregularities in the consciousness of the unconscious bunny, who made his alpha suffer, day after day without any kind of restraint, until Taehyung's body was miserable, as thirsty for strength as his carcass that stood beside his beast, Lisa, unconscious blue and dead, was Saphira's voice, while the young omega dominated the alpha, consuming all its magnalia in a false but necessary movement. 

The younger was consumed by the temptation to dominate and the rush to end it all, the agony of the past few days, the alpha in front of him was defeated, exhausted, finished, so the omega's approach was intuitive and easy, consuming an abused body was no challenge, but the next words were like knives at the younger's throat, his gaze was as red and teary as the alpha in front of him, even with all the memories erased Jungkook could still feel the pain, he sighed and almost begged in a sound of someone who wanted anything but for that to be over. 

- This is the last time...Submit!

The tired and tortured body still had a little audacity, but they both knew the end was near, maybe that's why that exchange of glances was so special, Jungkook with someone who was nobody and Saphira with the one who was everything, a blind omega and a wide awake alpha was a rarity that could now be witnessed by two special hybrids, in a mixture of pain, seduction, submission and unknowing dominance of both, Taehyung's head was down, a indescribable smoke and scent filling the room, almost in a whispered Jungkook could hear those so long waited words. 

- I...submit. 

Jungkook's POV

My forehead was a strip of pork belly on the bbc, at least it felt like it, until I notice it was nothing more than a few innocent sunbeams, burning than thoughts and hurting more than guilt - a groan accompanied the overturned movement of my all body and I could swear I felt every bone being broken, every joint popping loud and I had no clue over the current state of my human - destroyed - and I couldn't recall getting wasted on the previous night but was pretty sure my headache felt to be blamed on a million shots. 
After hardly opening my eyes, my blurred vision managed to distinguish two silhouettes contrasted with the natural light, as soon as my senses returned, I smelled two unmistakable scent: my mentor and my older hyungie were here, I immediately tried to move, attempting to lift my torso, only for a few seconds until I felt defeated again. 

- Agrrr is this mattress magnetic or what?  

I asked giving up in a sigh of defeat, as soon as those words escaped my lips I felt a hand on my forehead - Jimin - I could feel my energy back already and the pain was somehow vanishing, my vision clear and I finally managed to support my body on both elbows just to look up at my hyungies, Suga approached me sitting on the side of the bed. 

- How are you feeling? 

- Honestly? Like shit. 

- Jungkook! No swearing! 

Jin scolded me but I just rolled my eyes - I should be swearing at them right now since I was the lost one, last thing I remember was to wash up heading to the alpha malefic hybrid to make him submit, but I've been doing that everyday what makes this - and that's when it hit me. 

- Where's the alpha? 

- It's ok Jungkook, we made it, you made it little bun, we are so proud of you. 

 I felt Yoongi patting my back and that could only mean one thing. 

- Is he...she...they..?

- It's gone Jungkook, the alpha is gone. 

🐰🐰🐰

I am gonna miss this story so much.